1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Former government officials from the Clinton/Bush/Obama administrations, who all preened over their diplomatic acumen as they cooperated with NK to allow them to continue developing nuclear weapons, should refrain from telling Trump what he should do with the can they kicked down the road for all those years.

Banditracer and crashman like this.
  2. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

alright settle down there fella.. it was more about the tweet than cnbc's article. but it is funny. "How is rocket man doing?" :D

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:crackup:

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Who?

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Couple of fucking owls in here

Fencer likes this.
  6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What?

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah, you do however, I wouldn't put it past you to run a scam on the rest of us. You've got a vivid imagination you know. :D

(Of course, I love someone with a humorous imagination.):beer:

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LilBabyGirl is apparently one of those squirrels that eventually let's his/her alligator mouth overload his/her hummingbird ass. :eek:

Fencer likes this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That makes no sense whatsoever. Is that a TX thing, or an Orvis thing?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Alligator mouth and hummingbird ass is pure southern isn't it?

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I've not heard that one in any part of the south I've lived in. Sure it's possible, then again I've only lived in FL, GA and the Carolinas.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh, maybe it is TX, just know I've heard it before. Granted it's usually older folks but that would include you :D

13. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

From my mom it was always "alligator eyes and a hummingbird stomach". But she's an Okie so she prolly only got it half right. :D

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

What?

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Where ?

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Jeez, haven't you ever heard any of the Texas "sayings?" That term has been around forever. It means what it sounds like it means. Someone that bites off more than will pass out their ass. :)

dtalbott likes this.
  17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Mostly but I have heard a nutcase from Queens NY use the term in the early sixties. Kind of descriptive huh?:)

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I have heard it quite a bit in Tx and Louisiana.

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

In the South, it has mostly been, "Don't write a check, your ass can't cash" for as long as I have lived here.

But also "Alligator Mouth, Hummingbird Ass"

V5 Racer likes this.