1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

2. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

ryoung57 said:
    Trump is certainly a very uncouth individual, but you guys that think he's stupid couldn't be more wrong. You're falling for exactly what the media and establishment want. He's far and away the biggest threat to their grip on power there has ever been.[/QUOT

There was an article written the other day cittining that trumps vocable was that of a 6th grader. Fucking sad. You've all be conned by don the con. Give yourselves a pat of the back, you're making this country great again. Lol

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Written by whom?

4. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

I'd go as far as saying that the majority of you kepboard warriors on here are nothing but racist fucks and the beeb is your only outlet to spew your racist bullshit. I guessing you'll have extremely sad pathetic lives. This form allows you to conversate with like minded idiots.

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Well You're Here....

And just for the record... you type like a 6th grade retard.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find "Racist Bullshit"..here.

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The truly funny thing is it is you being all keyboard tough guy. But you seem unable to answer the question who did or can the D's field that would have been better?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not that I personally think he's stupid (in the low-IQ sense of the word) but I want to respond to this.
    People who don't want to accept the obvious or take responsibility for anything always resort to blaming the media. I'm not specifically talking about Trump with this comment. Is a general statement. Anyway, media don't put words in his mouth during interviews. I've spent enough time listening to him the past quarter-century to have my own opinion. Live, unedited interviews. There are hours and hours of those available, dating back to years before anyone thought he would ever consider going into politics.
    I am sure I'm far from being alone.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

And there you have it. What the fuck are you even doing here? Do you even race, or ride (a motorcycle, not a cock), or are you just a troll?

LilBabyGirl likes this.
  9. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

I ride. What's that have to do with anything. We're here to share our opinions. I'll be at the GNF, #534. Come find me):

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I cringe when I hear him talk sometimes, but I still think it's plain to see how he's been painted as something he's not by a clearly biased establishment. You just do not achieve the level of success he has if you're stupid.

blkduc and Britt like this.
  11. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

Really it's just cause you all are a bunch of clueless idiots with your head stuck up your asses.

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

PaPa, while I agree with you in general... (I personally can not stand to listen to Trump speak).. when I hear any politician speak I hear BlahBlahBlah... it is always the same bullshit.. just parsed in a different manner.
    I will say Bill Clinton was very good at speaking, promter and off the cuff... even though I didn't much care for his politics, I enjoyed his speeches..
    Sr. Bush and Reagan were equally as good..
    Obama was Nails on a Fkn Chalkboard..cadence kills.

Most of the time intelligence does not equal speaking...eloquently

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

See...6th grade typing.. perhaps 3rd. Name calling... sad.

14. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

I'm so offended. Like a dagger in my stomach. I'd love to me have of you face to face. You'll sound like a whinny bunch of bitches that never get your way. Oh I'll through in hibitual complainers too.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Exactly. It's actually a relief to not hear the clearly polished and twisted pc bullshit that spews from the mouths of nearly every politician today.

Britt likes this.
  16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

What?? Geezus speak English

You type funny, funny quare... not funny haha... where you from?

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Can't make it, but even if I could, you're not worth the time.

[​IMG]

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not arguing that the media don't hate him and are not trying to paint him in the worst possible light. I'm saying that for anyone who's been listening to him for years, their influence is negligible.

I wasn't referring to his ability to speak. I don't even need to denigrate the way he has been saying things when there is so much to choose from the content itself. And again, I'm going back to long before anyone was talking about walls and Muslims.

Britt likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And you're amazed at my keyboarding skills? :rolleyes:

Britt likes this.
  20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Ok.. so Floyd Mayweather is "successful ".. is he smart?

Personally I don't really think Trump is that smart.. he can't speak well... is he the best for the job.. NO... did he win.. Yes.
    Is he better than anyone else who ran.. Yeah... because they were all Status Quo'

Fencer likes this.