1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

But you do realize he can't do those things without a bill passed by Congress, yes?

Which is why the "Trump faithful" are doubling down on their hatred for the wishy washy republicans (read: Murkowski, Collins, and fucktard McCain) and their pathetic so-called "leadership".

Last I heard McConnell had a 17% approval rating in Kentucky.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think they're really hoping that Trump gets hit by a comet or something.

3. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Yes.

Do you think a president can have some effect on what Congress writes? If he had some kind of plan to begin with, would it have not had a much better chance of getting through Congress? Everyone knows that the ACA has been a complete disaster, between a president (who should have had a plan) and a republican-controlled Congress it should have been a no-brainer.

Either way, every president works within the same rules, for him and his supporters to blame everyone else for not getting shit done is weak.

4. R1Racer99

Impeachement or resignation would be fine. If he makes it through four years of this I can't see him wanting to try for another term, but then again he's fucking nuts so anything is possible.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am just concerned at what kind of a shit sandwich the D's are going to come up with for the next election. Just from the excerpts I have seen from Killarys book, even though Trump is a narcissistic lunatic the country dodged a bullet by electing him instead of her. With any luck Trump will break the system bad enough that the politicians will be forced to fix it instead of kicking the can down the road another 4 years...

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid:. Yep. Trump is upsetting the good old boy republican establishment and they don't like it. I have no issue with Trump going to the other side to make deals as it shows theses establishment Repubs that he will go on with out them. It's not like they are helping Trump anyway so F them. Time for the establishment to step in line or get targeted to get voted out.
    Congress and DC deserve someone like Trump anyway as they helped create the crap fest that exist today so they get rewarded. I'm all for Trump pissing off both Dems and Repubs. :D

Fencer, dtalbott and blkduc like this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:Wishfull thinking. Too much.

8. R1Racer99

Agreed, that's all it is at this point. I have faith though.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Do you ever wish you could fly as well. I mean since you are dreaming, might as well dream big. :D

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I saw a small article a week or so ago stating that there was an increasing call for Michelle Obama to step up and run. God help us!:eek: I hope it's just some idiot writing a silly article.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Good Lord! Are those idiots trying to make Trump look better?

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The dems will run a black woman in the next election. There aren't any good candidates, so it'll be interesting because they'll be forced via virtue signalling to vote for her in the primaries, knowing she'll get her ass kicked in the general.

13. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

Trump = Buffoon and a straight up embarrassment to this great country. Hopefully his time will come to end real quick in way or another. If not, only 3 more years of have to deal with this excremental piece of waste.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Kamala Harris is a fairly centrist Democrat with a growing name recognition.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fixed.

16. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

Wow it took pure genius to fix that one, you go to Harvard?

Fucking idiot. I'd put your IQ around 75, just about mental retardation. I'm surprised you even know how to type on a keyboard?

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Wow.. nicely worded.. your mom help you out with that?

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Trump is certainly a very uncouth individual, but you guys that think he's stupid couldn't be more wrong. You're falling for exactly what the media and establishment want. He's far and away the biggest threat to their grip on power there has ever been.

Britt likes this.
  19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

So who have the Dems fielded that would have been better and who do you see beating him in the next election? So far the D bench looks pretty weak. The last person they fielded could not even beat Donald Trump...

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think the more interesting question is whether Trump knew this. I am honestly not convinced that he did.

SuddenBraking and R1Racer99 like this.