1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Somehow, I'm most offended by the fact that a junior in high school has the handwriting skills of a kindergartener.

Shenanigans and G 97 like this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

"The note said administrators will provide support for students to deal with emotions related to the posting when school resumes on Monday."
    :crackup: What a bunch of pussies.

cav115, Jon Wilkens, Kolbe and 2 others like this.
  4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Isn't it amazing that in situations like this one the only people that are offended are people that are not personally involved in the event?

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Wingnut, Orvis and crashman like this.
  8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Thats awesome! So the article basically says that if a woman wants to get a glass of wine and go clothes shopping she will pick one of her "progressive" male friends or a girlfriend and if she wants to get drunk and have nasty animal sex she will pick someone that acts in a more stereotypical masculine fashion even if they disagree strongly on many things.

G 97 likes this.
  9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

So ... if the actions taken don't represent the school district ... the school doesn't value the principle of integration?? Racists.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

"but in the end, Korey chose him over some pajama-clad geebo who just wants to curl up in his room in mommy’s house, put on some Mumford & Sons, sip a hot cup of cocoa, and peruse the copy of “What Happened” he got for 40% off on Amazon." :crackup::bow:.

Although, I am offended by the adopting cats jab. :D

11. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

If I had been graded on hand writing in HS like I was in elementary school, I would have had a much lower GPA. :crackup:

R Acree likes this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I'm sure some lawyer will take the case even that won't get far - even in San Francisco.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Buckeye = a worthless nut (according to a friend of mine from OH). I tend to agree.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

All whites are racist and since you will always be a racist we are going to try and let you know how to not act like one.

Can't wait for something like this crap to start up at Iowa State as I will be first in line to show off my privilege. :D

16. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Where do I sign up for some of that exclusive "power and access"?

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

"If your skin color is white, only you can be a racist, and it’s impossible for you to be a victim."

Well, at least they were able to define racism - even if they didn't know it.

WERA 904 likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Math & science, not English, apparently

This has got to be a fucking joke, right?

Ian178 and beac83 like this.
  20. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Just shows that "inside jokes" among close friends do not belong on the Facetoob, or pretty much anywhere else in the interwebs.