1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton Loser trail....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

She's done.

Now you need to worry about the rise of Chelsea Clinton. She'll first run for the House in the 13th district (and win) then for Senate.

and then it'll be the Clinton grandkids . . .

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

We'll know for sure when Webster Hubbell commits suicide by multiple gunshots to the head.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Doubt it she is a bigger bitch than her mother with twice the worthlessness

4. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

you could hate her and wish she is dead but with that book deal, she will make more money then you will ever see (BTW i dislike her) . she is laughing all the way to the bank .

Robby-Bobby and sheepofblue like this.
  5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I can hardly wait. What is it in American politics that makes children, wives or other relatives the best option? At least GW was a governor. HC? Married to BC and that qualified her to be a Senator??? I figure that the "big" money types focus in on name recognition and fund accordingly. John Kennedy Jr....Al Gore..I guess you can all the way back to Adams...

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Fixed

samizx7 likes this.
  7. Nine29

Nine29 Well-Known Member

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Actually the question and the answer are both right there on the cover :crackup:

[​IMG]

badmoon692008 and Potts N Pans like this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Has she ever accepted responsibility for anything? I don't mean claiming credit for something she didn't do, but has she ever really accepted blame without trying to pass at least some of it off to someone else?

10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

:crackup:he rode daddy's coattails his entire career, political or otherwise. Yet, somehow I miss the guy these days.

But yeah, this whole emerging of what amounts to a "ruling class" is BS. People are obsessed with celebrity and lazy. Even Eddie Murphy knew you just have to run as a famous name to win.

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I wonder if it will be as big a flop as her last book.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's simply a way to give Clinton big bucks. Given her publishing performance to date, they can't be expecting a huge ROI.

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I have this idea that her own media and she inadvertently teamed up to lose the election. The media started early on with their gushing over her and announcing that she was anointed to be the next President and she actually started believing it so much she got lazy about running for the office. She just wasn't careful of what, and how, she said things. I think she'll get around to blaming the major media if she hasn't already done so. At this point her true self is showing. She whines, moans, and blames everyone else for her own screw-ups and is becoming a rather despicable person.

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

She's done it several times this week on her talk show tours. She threw NYT and all major media under the bus. Nevermind they all endorsed her, fed her debate questions, lied for her, covered up her crimes, and made excuses for every bad thing she ever did.

15. Chino52405

The Comey announcement before the election likely kept many "hold my nose and vote Hillary" people home, but what I think really sunk her is something no one seems to discuss anymore...she colluded with the DNC to keep Bernie from the nomination. No amount of Bernie telling his base that she's better than Trump would allow them to look past that. I have a boatload of friends in Ohio (many were Bernie supporters) and they took it as a foregone conclusion that Hillary would win Ohio. Oops. Her being the second candidate is the only pass I can give people for voting for Trump..."How could you possibly order dog shit when there's cat shit on the menu?"

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Just for the record, I wasn't looking for, don't need, nor do I seek your "pass". Thanks all the same.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Don't trigger him, he's warming up his punching arm!

18. Chino52405

Well, I'm not looking for your 1950's idea of America being great either - but you get my pass and I'm stuck with your vision of the "future".

19. Chino52405

I think that's the first post you've made in 12 months that doesn't use both "triggered" and "snowflake" together. You feeling ok or just getting tired this late in the afternoon?

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bully for you.