1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Is this cracker jack attorney really trying to defend his lost on the beeb? This has to be a first.

Wheel Bearing and Gorilla George like this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And Frank was tried in absentia in WERA Court.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It's quite obvious what Delaware law firm one should never hire if one wants to win.
    But if you want jackass lawyers that lose, go for it.

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Just. Damn.

If this shit's legit, FBS's attorney may be the undisputed dumbest "smart" person in history. "Yup, my client lost. But he didn't lose on EVERYTHING. Oh yeah ... the ONLY guy on the beebs dumb enough to try to defend my client on this from the get-go is a liar and doesn't know what he's saying." Awesome. :crackup:

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

So if none of the said parts in question were never listed in any of the for sale ads, how did the OP determine that they were missing?

Wheel Bearing and MELK-MAN like this.
  6. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

SOME of ya'll need a lil' refresher.. here ya go.

[​IMG]

jrsamples, aaronson and G 97 like this.
  7. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

this is not the place for rational argument... ;)

8. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

I'd say only 1 of those is prominent.

9. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Swing and a miss on that one, Melk.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well then, answer the question.

11. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Before we get started, again, I'd like to thank Sean and the other moderators for keeping this thread active. Without this resource, incidents like this would continue to go on. Im sure they still will but hopefully after reading this journey, people will be more educated.

Mr. Ferry posted an ad where the components of that motorycle are not consistent with what i received. I received k-tech suspension to say the least. Frank and Mr. Ferry furnished an ad posted on Facebook by Brian Hoffman indicating that wera ad...again no mention of engine work and the same inconsistencies with the suspension. During the trial I discovered an advertisement on Frank's facebook account with all bikes coming with k-tech suspension and the 750 having the Ohlins. The ad indicates to call Frank for particulars. These were some of the inconsistencies i argued.

Mr. Ferry indicates that i may have saw these ads. I discovered the bike through a mutual who got me in contact with Tim Bemisdefer. Tim forwarded me Frank's phone number and the discussion began. Again, that was testified to. Frank argued there was very little discussion over the phone and that the majority of the discussion was in"text" form. Huh. Imagine that. He did not furnish any text prior to our problems about the particulars of the bike.

Mr. Ferry's second arguement was that i made changes to the motorcycle in question and altered the value of the motorcycle. He furnished two inquiries of mine on this forum: 1. Me wanting to buy a seperate spare set of complete wheels and 2. An inquiry about the allen nut that holds the front sprocket being stripped and me asking what the best way to remove it. These changes he arguged, de-valued the motorcycle.

Another arguement was that i was now selling the bike and suing his client to make a profit. He referenced an ad where i had the suzuki up for sale for 6500. I told him that the ad was no longer active and that the work had been completed by KWS. Mr. Ferry requested a bill of particulars before the trial itemizing my damages to bring the motor from what was received to what was discussed i had a bill of particulars completed for around ~$7800. The KWS invoice, which i have and was presented in court, completed the necessary work with labor for ~$7900.

Mr Ferry then argued it was an "as-is" sale. You can see the result.

The "Mark Junge" arguement. Frank stated the only reason he stopped using Mark was because Mark wasnt getting the bikes to him on time. Thats it folks. Not any of the other nonsense posted by...well....

Buzz, your brembo argugment: you are correct that it is not a brembo. Frank testified that it was an Accassto master cylinder that he "moved around from race bike to race bike". Its not clearly definable in any pictures but Franks statement and the color of the master cylinder you referenced are consistent colorwise for the make, model and year.

Im sure Mr. Ferry has read this entire thread. He has not contested any posts of mine. This should lend itself to my consistency throughout the matter.

As far as Mr. Ferry's arguement about Frank selling so many well prepared bikes: Why would i purchase a motorcycle for that price when so much work missing? I attempted to enter Cajun kids R6
    Ad with all of the work he had done and his for sale price being near $12k but i was not allowed to enter it to be a barometer for what i thought i was purchasing. I may be a hobbyist but had I known all of the particulars, I would not have purchased the motorcycle.

Amidst all of this, I furnished two witnesses in the industry. Mr. Ferry tried his best to dissuade one from showing. He actually called my witness. I can let that witness elaborate.

These are two very good men. Without them, i would have lost complete faith in this. They came to bat for me when they didnt have to. That should also lend itself to my credibility. These two men were as articulate as could be with the judge and they did their best to educate the magistrate. I am forever in their debt. They deserve your business and as soon as i have their permission to identify them, please try and do business with them if possible.

12. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:confused:

I'm agreeing with you.

Melaka swung and missed, was my point.

BigBird likes this.
  13. Ducti89

It was conveyed in a phone call prior to the sale.

I stated that in this thread.

14. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

Best first post ever? Do we have a rating system for these on here???

Also, LOL at the attorney reading the phrase "assjuice" multiple times while working on the clock :crackup:

15. Lazy Destroyer

WTF?!
    If my attorney went to a place like this (no offense yall) on their own and posted their version of the lost case, to be picked apart and ridiculed, I'd be pretty fucking pissed. How in the world is this a good idea? Case is done and apparently not being contested... what the fuck is the point of posting all this here. For principle? You're doing all this on your own time, not on the clock??
    If SR wanted to post his side of things he can do that on his own. Otherwise what are you doing here??

badmoon692008, Focker and R1Racer99 like this.
  16. Woodsrider

Woodsrider Well-Known Member

Ahh OK, let's move on my brain is dead from all of this. You guys must love enemas cuz my ass is hurting from all of this rehashing of BS over and over again:moon:

17. Ducti89

He's getting ahead of the matter possibly being published somewhere.

18. Lazy Destroyer

Ah yep ;)
    :Pop:

19. assjuice cyrus

O,I think I like what I'm reading here..

20. assjuice cyrus

Should I just start randomly post stuff that has nothing to do with this thread just so he has to read it from assjuice for nothing? :crackup:

Like hello Mr. Ferry, what are you having for lunch Today? :beer:

Lazy Destroyer and Ducti89 like this.