1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most mileage on your new vehicle.

Discussion in 'General' started by backcountryme, Aug 28, 2017.

1. I've had the Turbo Bacon for like 18 months and I just recently rolled over 10k on it.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Have never had a new vehicle and don't see myself ever being able to at this point.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I put 50k on the jeep. In 7 years :D

backcountryme likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They do - in his truck.... :D

5. jd96

jd96 Well-Known Member

My old t wasn't that bad actually. I don't know if it's the heat but it always seems like it's people from the hottest states who have the most issues with them. I'd be pissed for sure.

Haven't heard of it happening with the 2016+ trucks yet

6. I may not hit that, I'm probably going to keep mine and get a new truck so it will sit even more. I am shocked I have kept it or not got something else yet.

7. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

202,000 kms (125,000 miles ) in 4 years on my Focus ST

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Chris do you rent a vehicle when you're ashore on the dark continent?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn...I'm small change...I think the most I did was 40k.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I just bought a 3 year old vehicle with 96k. First owner only did 17k in the first year so second owner was pushing 40k a year.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You guys really can follow instructions worth a damn. Didn't even take one page. :crackup:

:stupid:

V5 Racer likes this.
  12. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Ha, I keep it pretty clean, and the cooled seat helps eject the farts.
    Plus it is a 2 year lease. I'm not too worried about the condition.

13. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

by the time I fly, rent a car, ship the fuel and literature and such, it would cost more then just driving. When I am on a trip I make tons of stops at different shops as well as at potential distributors. That is why a trip like my last one (Toronto and New York) took me 3 weeks.

14. Line it with charcoal.

backcountryme likes this.
  15. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I thought I enjoyed a good road trip, but you guys put me to shame.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Leasing with that mileage? Ouch.

17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

How many miles did you guys pre-buy on the lease?

18. joec

joec brace yourself

Besides, you get the farts sucked out of the seat when you get it detailed. Around here they get like 25 cents a fart.

19. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

We bought a Jetta TDI new in 2010, and it had ~200,000 miles on it when it was totaled in 2015 (40k/year).

I couldn't believe, as we were doing appraisals with insurance to determine value for it, there was a local 2010 Jetta TDI on the lot for sale with 410,000 miles. 80k/year is nuts.

20. No, I have a driver. Everyone has their own vehicle and a driver assigned to them.

Mine is an Audi. But I didn't get to pick it out. I got to choose the color I wanted (black), but I didn't get to pick the vehicle.