1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage Tally role call.

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 90kacoupe, Aug 17, 2017.

1. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

Who all is going? I'll be in for V2, V1, and probably clubman on Sunday (I have buddy doing race school and doing formula 3, so I wanted to race with him).

2. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

I'm sure the The good old Southern boys will be there ....

3. vance

vance *

So is vintage always Saturday?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Everything except V6HW, both V7 and both V8 are on Saturdays noted on the yearly schedule with a V.

5. vance

vance *

Thanks. Trying to get a plan together for next year. V5, DSB and Clubman would work well, but it turns into a 3 day weekend with the drive for me.

6. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

I'll be there. f500, f2stroke, v5

Vance-
    Whatchoo riding? Where do you live? Bump up to either v6lw or v6mw and just make it a saturday only. If you have a track near you, stick around at that one for sunday and do clubman dsuper. then you can do all of them at the gnf.

7. vance

vance *

Eventually an EX500, once it's ready (it will actually be a pretty well sorted bike once done). Right now an FZR400. I live in Naples FL, so CCS is the option down here and it's fine. There were a few times this year with a 2+ month gap, so I'm looking to do a few WERA rounds and make the GNF an annual thing.
    Roebling is actually the closest WERA track for me, I believe.

8. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

In for V6LW & V6MW

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Good luck Keith.... Not that ya need it...

10. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

We all need luck Marc. I hope you're going to make an appearance.

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I wish I could man..... I am working all weekend..... I will try to make Road A but already have time off for the GNF....

12. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Just as well, we stole your parking spot. :D

TLR67 likes this.