And steeltoe...

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Jul 31, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Would be standing there in a puddle of his own urine...

2. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

3. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Damn, at that point put the for sale sign in the yard or burn the house down.

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

The Copperhead is a beautiful snake. I have two living in my yard. They kill rodents. You just have to know them and respect them. Mine leave me alone. I can walk right by them while they're out sunning and they don't bother me a bit. I mean, they can be aggressive and ornery, you just have to give them some space. They truly are a benefit to man if you use them properly. Oh, and I keep a blacksnake under the house to catch rodents that the copperheads don't get.

I think that old lady should be the one to get beat with a shovel.

lol

grasshopper likes this.
  5. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I'd shit my pants if I came across one.

6. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

That woman needs a guest star role on the Walking Dead. Arm her with a shotgun and a shovel and let her go to town on Negan's people.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Why? They really don't want anything to do with people. ALL copperhead bites are from people not paying attention and getting in their space. Once you do get close THEN they become aggressive. I literally had one of mine chase me like fifteen feet before it gave up. Mean bitch she is. You just have to pay close attention around them. They really aren't scary. They're just doing their job.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Copperheads need killing.

In Your Corner likes this.
  9. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

That's what worries me. I'm a midwestern boy so I'm not accustomed to a poisonous serpent lurking in a wood pile or under a porch. I go about my business and yard work here without the worry of getting bitten by something hiding that can kill me. If I ever become a damn Yankee and move down there you bet your ass I'll be on high alert for one of those bastards.

badmoon692008 and Funkm05 like this.
  10. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Yeah, no use for the ones with venom. A black snake and other nonvenomous snakes can kill plenty of rodents. I let them live. If can kill or seriously mess up my family or dog it's gotta go!

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Metalhead, you have a dog or the kids play around in your yard?

12. pickled egg

If the motherfucker ain't paying rent or property tax then the space their claiming ain't theirs. :Poke:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Give that woman a medal.

14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Where are the animal lovers on the beeb? Where is Speedy E when you need him? o_O

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

they're

omatter34 likes this.
  16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I did. Snake got them.

:D

Both of my kids learned how to capture and handle snakes when they were little. They know the stats on every indigenous snake here. I've brought them both within a few feet of copperheads and timber rattlers and watched me handle them and get them agitated to show them their aggression.
    My kids can spot a copperhead from 50'. They know what they can do. They know to just leave them be.:D

18. pickled egg

Fuck

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Haha.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Tell them that if they smell cucumbers a copperhead is close by and pissed, time to watch where you step and get out of there.