1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy crap game of thrones!!

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Now the rumour is the books are finished. I can't even remember what was going on in the last book. The stories are so wildly different it's too confusing now.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If suspension of disbelief can accommodate John Snṻ being resurrected, it can accommodate anything.

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I havent seen the 2nd season yet......what'd I miss?:D

cortezmachine likes this.
  4. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

the last book just dragggggeeeeeddddddd on.

JRR Tolkein kicks GM's ass. Survived the somme, never once ate a cheeto, and didn't take 7 books to talk about boobs and jerking off every 5 pages

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Already saw it. Aria dies.

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Winter is coming ..

in 5 minutes.

7. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Good first episode, I won't post any spoilers but an worthwhile reintroduction. A bit light on death for my tastes though.

8. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

yup. excellent 1st episode of the season.

9. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Ed Sheeran?

10. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Good episode . Thought the cameo was a bit lame

GrayGhost likes this.
  11. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Arya is a fucking GANGSTARRRRR

GrayGhost likes this.
  12. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

She's gonna end up killing Ed Sheeran and his boys.

Also, it's been so long since I had seen an episode, I watched a bit of the 2 that aired previous to the new one, one of which was the war of bastards. I had forgotten how gory the show actually was and figured it was a good reentry back into it, then the new one didn't have anything really. Just alot of talking.

13. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Great episode. You can certainly tell they are upping the pace.........though I have GOT to stop watching the "previously on Game of Thrones" before each ep. It never ceases to amaze me how it limits the surprise to watching the episode and not being able to tell who you might see and what might happen.

As soon as we saw the opening scene with "Walder Frey" speaking to a bunch of his kin, we knew EXACTLY what was going to happen.

The Ed Sheeran cameo was stupid and unnecessary.

Overall great/exciting start to the season.

14. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Oh, and ZOMBIE GIANTS!!!

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Yeah the Ed Sheeran cameo is just ridiculous. I hope he dies horribly.

16. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Who is Ed Sheeran and why is everyone angry about him? He just looked like another actor playing a soldier in the show to me....

thrak410 likes this.
  17. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah I have no idea who the guy is either ... ?

18. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

It's a show about an alternate earth with giants, walking dead things, dragons, and a 400 year old woman that shoots a shadow demon out her hoo-ha, but John Snow coming back from the dead is what breaks the realm of possibility? :crackup:

stk0308, auminer and Past Glory like this.
  19. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Musician. Google "Shape of You"

Then he will put a song about it on his next album. I kind of hope that was a one time thing and he doesn't stick around all season. I know McGregor has some scenes this year as well. But that sounds awesome because he'll be fighting Zombie Mountain.

20. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

As I get a little older, I grow increasingly grateful of being pretty far out of touch with pop culture. I'm thinking this Ed Sheeran thing falls under that category.

jaybirdka likes this.