1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 Aprilia RS250 Challenge Cup $2400

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by motion, Jun 15, 2017.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I bought this roller recently. The frame has been modified to accept a Honda 450 MX motor. It had a motor in it, but the seller removed it to keep it. I was going to put another 450 motor in it and make it street legal, but have decided that I would prefer to use an original RS250 engine for that type of project. This frame can accept an original engine, but the welded mounts will need to be removed and cleaned up.

Great project for a budget, light, fast 450 single racer.

The frame and swing arm are in nice condition with usual small scuffs. Bodywork is not great. Misc scratches, scuffs and broken tabs. Will need some work. Front forks, wheels, brakes, radiator, etc are in nice shape. It has a GSXR rear shock installed (I think).

Includes pictured extras: stock wiring harness, another modified engine cradle, etc.

I have MSO in hand.

Bike is located in Red Lodge, Montana. I can deliver to Billings for shipping purposes. I can also take to Southern California in September.

I would like $2400 or best offer.

Attached Files:

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Parting out... everything going on Ebay.

3. matty

matty Well-Known Member

can you share the eBay link....I might be able to use a few things since I have a frame and swing arm only now.... few things here that would help my project.

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

5. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

6. 1hotlimo.com

1hotlimo.com Well-Known Member

Is this still available?