1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Orvis,

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, May 20, 2017.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

That's interesting Duc. While I'm not actually rattled I am concerned with the direction that this country has taken since Trump won the election. This forum allows me to voice my frustrations so I do. You guys are the ones that have to listen to those frustrations. Sorry about that but it's healthy to get them off my chest. :)

I, like most people I suspect, try to factor in Trump's personal actions in an effort to determine what affect that has on the overall news coverage and the citizen's attitudes toward him. Are the news organizations just reacting to what Trump seems to be doing (acting like an idiot) or are they really trying to investigate his Presidential actions? We really don't know at this point in time. There's a hell of a lot of smoke in the air surrounding Trump so there may actually be some fire involved.

SnacktimeKC and LilBabyGirl like this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Precisely the reaction they are working to create.

sheepofblue, Fonda Dix and crashman like this.
  4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Currently there are, including the FBI investigation, I think five other investigations going forward on Trump and the Russians. Maybe we can call in the Boy Scouts of America to open another one. So much smoke, so much smoke. It makes me cough and gasp for air so there must be some fire somewhere. Maybe.

Such a waste of time and effort just because the left had their ass handed to them with the election.

5. blkduc

The only fires are from the dems, if they keep going they will uncover them. Just relax man, seriously this is a big game.

6. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

The Boy Scouts are compromised, you know since Rex Tillerson was in charge

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, Maybe you're right. Forget the Boy scouts then.:D

My wife and I were talking about the political climate this morning and I think we may have stumbled onto why I'm so down on what's happening presently. Donald Trump is trying to do exactly what he was elected to do and is stumbling because of the fact that he is not a polished politician and he lets his quick mouth get him into trouble with the ever present media and left. My frustration, I think, comes from the concern that Trump will keep the combatant attitude and quick from the hip comments going until his inexperience causes him to say, or do, something that will be a real impeachable issue. I want him to learn quicker than he appears to be doing.

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Maybe it is the media and left that need to learn lessons.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

You sound like a woman...NTIAWWT...yes, I knew he was a drug-dealing murder before but I expected him to change after we married. He was always such a nice guy. :Poke:

10. blkduc

The right was told to get in the back of the bus by Obama. The difference being that the media was having "tingling down their leg" for every word out of Obama's mush mouth.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You don't think he is stumbling (or reported to be) since he is taking on the establishment in DC including the corrupt press?

I am not happy with some things he has done but he has slowed or halted the Obama regulation increase.

While he has still not gone full on sane about the climate scam he is at least not 100% in like Obama was.

On immigration while the wall has not started enforcement of the law has. From all reports I have seen with great impact. Sadly he has not disabled the illegal DACA crap but is at least punishing criminals within it.

So a lot of good. Of course he has WAY to many Obama holdovers as he is slow on appointments. Also he wants a huge spending bill. Oh and he has not successfully passed a budget nor eliminated a single agency. So there is bad also.

12. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member