1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning!!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jase, Apr 20, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

'sup Jase.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Dude...

I mean, you greeted everyone in the Thunderdome
    :beer:

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

'sup Jase

4. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Morning all.

How's every doing this morning?

Morning R Acree. How was your weekend?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mornin'

Wet here, tired from Tally, not sure I'm ready to go to Road Atlanta Thursday morning.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Productive. Got the AC repaired on the Mini-blonde's car. Save a couple hundred. Sorted through and trashed a lot of stuff in storage. Trying to liquidate and discard of a lot of stuff that means nothing to anyone other than me to simplify life and reverse the trend Carlin referred to as having to have more space for my stuff.

7. jase

After riding my bike yesterday (Sunday), i drove off with my phone on the hood of the truck. When it fell off i ran it over, so now filing out a claim to get another device. What a PITA.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We've been doing the stuff thing lately. The main issue will be refraining from filling the newly open space with more stuff...

9. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Worked out because i ate a pizza and a half and ended up at bars twice this weekend.

an amazing 1903 springfield came up for sale locally and I had to be responsible and not buy it on credit

Currently listening to a new country music artist looking for management and making me dread having to deal with one of these clowns again.

Lawn Dart likes this.
  10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

No bananas this morning and finished the bread...

This implies something but I can't get my head around it.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It means you are out of bread and will not survive a snow storm.

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Me the decidedly better half spent Saturday doing the yearly planting of annuals and then watched them get rained on with perfect timing all day Sunday. Did some drawings for an addition to the race rig and worked with the neighbour's kid on some drawings and CAM for a robotics project. A nice enjoyable weekend.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Any self storage places up there with parking for the WERA rv? Thinking about flying from CVG to LAS for a race the weekend prior to Mid-Ohio and need to stash it for 5 or 6 days.

Between VMD and PIRC we're going to stay out at Stonelick, should be interesting :D

14. Venom51

There is one on 369 heading to towards Gainesville just a few miles down from the 400 intersection. I'll grab the name and number on the way home tonight.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: Total brainfart - meant to quote eggfoo and no clue what thread that even was.

I need more coffee and more time between now and Thursday morning :D

16. Venom51

Fine then..:D

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You mean simple stuff, like Public Storage, or the like? If so, then yeah, there are a few around up on 28. Haven't the slightest clue about how well they're ran tho.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah something like that. Just a halfway secure spot for the RV for a long weekend. Might go with the nephews driveway but hoping he'll have construction peeps needing it by that point.

19. jase

Good afternoon ladies and Gentlemen.

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You know you can do this thread in the general forum, right?