1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st Race completed! 4/22/17

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Prodigy The Epyon Pilot, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Prodigy The Epyon Pilot

Prodigy The Epyon Pilot Sir John Hampton 728

Alright.... so 1st race weekend completed at Talladega Gran Prix 4/22/17...no lie I was nervous af with it being my 1st race weekend 1st time at the track and all...so get there had to go through tech twice(my fault) so I missed round one of practice and only got 2 laps in for rd 2 practice...when I say I was a i mean I wad a lol...sooo tire warmers wouldnt work (probably cause too nervous to slow down and focus) time for 1st race...everyone else ...me ...BUT making mistakes blowing corners 1st race complete....2nd race I felt better lil less nervous...321 everyone else ...me lol but way less mistakes...end of the day i look at all my times... (here's the embarrassing part) lap 1 of my practice 1:49, lap 2 1:28...1st race fastest lap 1:18...2nd races fastest lap 1:14.03... yes majorly compared to everyone I was on the track with but it was a super humbling and successful day...made it out safe in one piece(wrecked in nov at Jennings and snapped my collar bone...1st time back on a track)...and paper showed me even though I felt highly dissapointed in myself...i was getting better...thanks for anyone that race across me and helped me out and see you guys again!

2. Bobby_Evans

Bobby_Evans Well-Known Member

Awesome!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

3. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

It was my first race day too. It was awesome wasn't it?!! Getting better is always good. See you at the next one :)

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

5. Prodigy The Epyon Pilot

Bobby_Evans likes this.
  6. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Have fun, stay safe and keep learning from the mistakes you do make. Good job getting through the day.

7. Prodigy The Epyon Pilot

I will and Thank you!

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Great job man.