1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

:stupid:

Almost every time I read something he writes I think the same, regardless of if I agree with it or not (or even understand what he's saying - that thing he did with physical properties and thermodynamics - didn't understand a word - slacked jaw'd the whole way through it). He definitely has a gift.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Did you at least get a pink pussy hat?

3. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

No no no, the important questions are did you at least bust out some windows and/or maybe even sucker punch someone?

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I just made me some money and went home.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Fixerated since I noticed this was never an issue when Obama and the demoncats were in office. Yet under Obama there was a large mass murder of people who also happened to be homosexual in Florida. Have fun if you are going though and be sure to check out the National Art Museum and some of the Smithsonians.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Personally I am against it for rape or incest as two wrongs does not make it right. That said in the case of the mothers life someone has to make that horrible choice and I cannot think of anyone more qualified than the family effected.

7. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

So you're okay with it in the case of the mother's life being in danger? It seems like you're saying it should be legal and left to the family. If that is the case, how is murdering an innocent person (in some people's opinion) justifiable to possibly save another person's life? I don't get it.

Something else I'll never get is how abortion is legal and it's not considered a human life, yet if you kill a pregnant woman you can be charged with double homicide. Talk about some backwards-ass logic.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think rape/incest is a difficult call.

When the mother's life is at risk I'm OK with it I believe. Another big problem I have with it is women irresponsibly using abortion as a method of birth control/family planning. Women have something like what 12 different forms of birth control (men basically have 2). If you're resorting to using abortion as B.C. that's shameful.

9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I'm not disagreeing, as I said earlier I try to stay out of the debate. But I still call out inconsistencies and it seems every side has them when it comes to abortion. If you're pro-life and think abortion is murder, please explain how the same act is okay when there's a possibility of saving another life. Maybe there is a good explanation, I just have never heard one.

And when it comes to abortion as birth control, to me this is where the other side shows it's inconsistency. Most pro-choicers will say that they are not in favor of abortion being used frequently and would rather the woman be more responsible and use other means to not get knocked up. But really, if it's just a blob and not a baby, why would you care if a woman has 30 abortions?

As everyone seems to agree, the deciding factor in the debate is when the blob becomes human life. If that's the case, both sides are full of shit. One side says it's murder but doesn't mind murder in certain circumstances, the other side acts like it's no big deal but still disagrees with using it as birth control or having too many abortions. To me, the only respectable arguments would be "abortion is murder and is not acceptable in any case" or "abortion is fine, it's not a baby yet, have as many as you like". I bet less than 10% of Americans would fall into either camp.

10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

When is a fetus entitled to its rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Clearly, once it's born it has rights. What about 1 hour before? Pick a time, any time. So the argument changed to sustainable outside the womb...kinda better except medical science keeps changing the goal line. At some point it may be possible to do away with the womb entirely, what then? My head hurts.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

On its 18th birthday.

Unless it wants a beer.

sheepofblue and Venom51 like this.
  12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Perhaps what is needed is a petcock (no pun intended) valve for both guys and gals. You don't want babies, turn your petcock (there's that word again) to OFF. Turn it to on and have at it. The abortion issue solved!:rolleyes: Of course, these things already exist, they're called condoms, IUDs, the pill, etc.....

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

But, according to the left, Trump will remove all abilities for every women to get contraception?

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Buttsekz...

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

16. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I refrained from posting earlier about "when is it a person", but this is pretty much my leaning. When it can feed itself without sucking the life out of someone else, it's a person.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Can we at least make that a voter requirement????

Ah shit, he dint just........ :D

fastfreddie likes this.
  18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Alright Tackleberry you get a gold star for that one. :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Two wrongs? So you think the rape victim should have to raise the child of her attacker and be reminded of that violation every day with a walking/talking reminder?

You're fucked up. Seriously. That's just an amazingly cold hearted sadistic viewpoint.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed. Should be the same rules.