1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2004 HUSQVARNA SMR 634 -Eddy Seel Factory Works 1 of 100 made

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by catahoulabuldog, Sep 14, 2016.

1. catahoulabuldog

catahoulabuldog Well-Known Member

Yes... This is one of the super rare 1 of only 100 ever made Carbon fiber and Titanium Eddy Seel factory works bikes. I read that there might be 20 or so left in riding condition, now maybe 19 as I know one in the UK that is recently no more.... It was purchased from Fast By Feracci in 2007 and used as an occasional use track day bike by a friend who was well into his 70's (a KTM 450 as the primary) It has been parked in his heated garage for the last several years after the factory race Titanium exhaust can came loose and proceeded to be run over by a bike or 2. What all that means is that his use was very limited at best. I purchased it from him dusted it off checked over things replaced the vulnerable stock clutch cover with a cast racing model from the UK. changed the oil and mesh filter then sourced a full bike correct replacement factory 2 into 2 Titanium exhaust. I put on some brand new Metzler supermoto tires and took it for 4 laps around Palmer Motorsports park as a test. The bike works great I had the intentions of using this at places like OVRP and Box Shop on the East Coast. but I guess I'm just not a supermoto guy yet .. I preferred my race Ducati I have the title (says 07 date it was sold by FBF) and a small bin of spares and setup parts that came with the bike from the factory as well as a full stock exhaust and a second set of full TI headers and collectors, a spare brake rotor etc.

Video of bike running

$4,500.00 OBO.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. catahoulabuldog

buuump.. new price is $3500 obo..

3. toneloso

toneloso New Member

location?

4. catahoulabuldog

CT, USA

5. vdub 2.0

vdub 2.0 Well-Known Member

Does it have a street title?

6. catahoulabuldog

no Street title has MSO. this is a limited edition 1 of 100 motorcycle race bike. It has no generator, no lights is full of carbon fiber and titanium everything, a floating rear rotor and is kick only.. It is a proper race bike.

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

8. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

I still have wet dreams about this bike. If I didn't drop 4800 on surgery for my dog yesterday, this would be mine. damn nice bike you have. And I'm pretty sure I sat on that bike at FBF back then. I live like 10 miles from his place.

dobr24 likes this.
  9. kpracingmax

kpracingmax Well-Known Member

Send you a pm

10. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

Do you still have bike if so give me a call 7814140064 bettwr to text just in case working and cant answer would like to come and buy bike cash in hand
    Thanks
    Victor
    [email protected]

11. catahoulabuldog

bump still for sale....

12. sideburn34

sideburn34 Well-Known Member

Any interest in a trade?

13. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

For what?

14. TROM

TROM New Member

Sent a pm to Cat.. No response.. I am interested.. Call or text Tom 9174454822

15. sideburn34

sideburn34 Well-Known Member

Do you own the bike?

16. catahoulabuldog

This bike has been Sold..... FINALLY... a flurry of interest in the last week..

17. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

Thank you
    straight forward bike was exactly as promised

kyle whalen likes this.
  18. kyle whalen

kyle whalen Master motorcycle technician

victor, do you still have the Seel replica and would you be interested in selling it?

19. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

I would consider selling for the right price. Sorry for late reply just posted to email today.
    If I do not reply back within a hour text me at+17816001879
    Thank you