1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Dont get me wrong,im anti-chauvinist.....just NOT feminist as I feel its out of place in todays life here,especially in the States. Sure,if a woman wants to come and sling around 300-400 pound doors all day in a door factory for equal pay......im all for it.

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

And I don't like to be confused by misleading advertising. As a man, I am quite simply to obtuse to catch the subtle fashion nuances that differentiate between prostitute and office temptress. I really like the hot librarian look, though.

3. britx303

High EFFIN 5 on that.......hot librarians are awesome!!!

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

They only bitch about the ugly guys.

Do you ever see a hot guy get charged with sexual harassment?

5. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Yeah. But it was after he said he wasn't going to leave his wife for her.

XFBO and Fonda Dix like this.
  6. britx303

No,because I respect women:D

Fonda Dix likes this.
  7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

For sure.

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

[​IMG]

cpettit likes this.
  9. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

[​IMG]

Orvis and britx303 like this.
  10. britx303

:crackup:

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Who says things have to make sense anymore? It's mind boggling, but you see this all the time... http://www.returnofkings.com/113529/american-women-are-proud-to-be-failures

"They are proud to be fat and flabby. They are proud to be slutty. They are proud to be angry. They are proud to be nasty. Bring back a man from just 50 years in the past, and he would be completely flabbergasted. Prior to a few years ago, women zealously guarded their reputation, their image, and their bodies. In the past, women were afraid of word spreading of their low value if they had too many sexual liaisons."

12. nigel smith

I can't quite see your angle here.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He said flab bergasted

14. dsapsis

That's alright. The ten day boner will eventually go flaccid, and maybe some blood will return upstairs.

Back OT: Nice to know Soros paid me to go out. :D

Attached Files:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Better declare that on your taxes. Guvna Moonbeam gonna need every cent to establish Californialand. :Poke:

XFBO likes this.
  16. dsapsis

I was told it was tax free...

17. nigel smith

Ten days? I fear that given my current level of maturity that, barring extreme medical intervention, such a heroic feat of turgidity is beyond my current purview. I must simply do the best I can with the ten minutes I have.

eggfooyoung and TurboBlew like this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You should be a writer of some sort. This is far from the first time I've thought that. I figured I'd say something this time.

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Aye maaammi...lol. What cracks me up is you'll have the young quiet guys mixed with the older unfiltered ... and they start commenting in Spanish & doing the "macho" thing. I just happened to be at a site where a nice looking lady was bilingual and ripped into them about paying attention to their work and not her ass. There were some Spanish women on the site and they were all cracking up laughing at the scolding the guys got.
    A white woman would have called the cops...lol.

20. britx303

Yeah,its great being the bilingual white guy on the site...... Especially when you bust people on the racist shit they talk about white people:D