1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

By the aforementioned bashing. Something prohibited by law. Well in theory anyway. People still bash each other over the head in pursuit of the golden poontang on occasion.

2. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

morality wasnt "converted" into laws before the written word came along, it was and still is the law, the common law of the people.

but "the people" have been shystered into a strong dellusion, and now a great many of them think killing is OK, they trust there masters. who they serve well.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

At what exact point is it a person?

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Hmmm, it sounds like both of us are arguing the same thing but from opposite sides. Moral character is made up by man and, since some people will not adhere to those moral standards, man did, in fact, make laws to enforce them. The problem with the whole idea is that trying to draw a line between morals and law is extremely tricky. Religion eventually gets involved.

Is that paragraph confusing or what? :D

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ahh, that's the rub. If we could get everyone on the same page there then the problem would be solved. Personally, for me it's the point where a beating heart begins.

6. Venom51

No and religion really screws the whole thing up because logic gets tossed out the window and you have to deal with what people believe...extremely gullible people in some cases.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Tossing your login out the window is a good way to end up with your identity stolen.
    :D

8. Venom51

I fixed it smartass. :D

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Gawdamn edit window. :moon:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cool.

11. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Men underestimated the sexism felt by the women in their lives, the survey found.

No men judge sexism on the sexism that they see not on what people feel . Reality and feelz are two different things

13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

What guy does cat calls nowadays? Everybody I work with black or white,has been to scared to even look at women at constuction sites for fear of losing their jobs for years now.....at least here in DC. The only guys that I see that still whistle out are the hispanic guys that havent learned or give a shit either way.

14. britx303

Meanwhile all the ladies that are walking to their jobs have clothes on that look like its painted on........wtf

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I don't want to offend any women here but I've always found it rather strange, and sometimes amusing, that most women, in their efforts to attract the male sex, dress very provocatively to do so and then raises hell when some guy approaches them with sex on his mind. Do they want to attract men or not? Some of them sure as hell need to make up their minds.

16. britx303

Yup.....just like the march,we cant figure it out:crackup:

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Any chance they just don't find you attractive or interesting?

cpettit likes this.
  18. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

joec likes this.
  19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And?....

20. britx303

They want to walk around showing themselves off(which is fine by me) but then turn around and bitch........O common sense in that.