1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Krämer HKR Evo2

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Kramermotorcyclesusa, Jan 18, 2017.

1. 2015 Krämer HKR Evo2

This bike was run one season in the CRA at Brainerd International Raceway. Oil has just been changed and valves adjusted. This 2015 is built to the 2015 R spec with the race camshaft, dual 320mm rotors, quickshifter and steering stabilizer. Does not include the transponder. Asking $13,495.00. 701-367-2258 or [email protected]

Specs -

Engine

4-stroke, 1-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, Liquid-cooled

Displacement

690 cm³

Bore x Stroke

102 x 84.5 mm

Compression ratio

12.5:1

Fuel System

Keihin DFI

Ignition

Keihin EMS with RBW, twin ignition

Transmission

6-speed

Clutch

APTC slipper clutch, hydraulically actuated.

Frame Type

Chromium-Molybdenum steel trellis frame,

powder coated.

Power

74hp (2015 R spec). 2016 later HKR Evo2 uses the new style engine which is 75hp S model or 81hp R model.

Max RPM

8500 1/min

Seat Height

Adjustable 820 - 850mm

Curb Weight

276 Lbs. est.

Fuel Capacity

12l (3.17USgl)

Wheelbase

1400mm

Suspension/Brakes

WP / Brembo

Front Suspension / Wheel Travel

43 WP Forks, compression, rebound damping,

adjustable spring preload Travel 120 mm. Steering damper.

Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel

WP shock absorber with KMC Link System. Adjustments - Compression, high speed compression, rebound damping, adjustable spring preload and ride height is adjustable with the link system. Travel 120mm.

Front Brakes

Dual 320mm full floating rotors, dual radial-mounted Brembo 4-piston, cast monobloc calipers

Rear Brakes

Single 220mm rotor with Formula 2-piston, cast 1 piece caliper

Front Wheel

17 x 3.5 cast wheels

Rear Wheel

17 x 5.0 cast wheels

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Typo - SOHC not a DOHC.

3. jewcati

jewcati Active Member

Sweet bike....what do you do for parts if you in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. We carry a full inventory of replacement parts at our shop in Fargo, ND. If someone needs something, we can usually get it to them in less than a week time.

5. probert

probert Well-Known Member

I know from experience that these Kramer's are awesome race bikes. Joe is a stand up guy and knows his stuff. This is a great deal you don't have to worry or pay for importing and Joe has all the parts in stock that you will ever need. I have raced middleweight 600's and I have had as much or more fun on the Kramer as any bike I have had.

6. probert

It's hard to believe this bike is still available. Check your p/m.

7. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be if I had anything close to the asking price and could make a realistic offer.

8. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Just curious what class does this race in?

9. Littlehat

Littlehat Well-Known Member

How fast are these bikes going through tires compared to 600 and SV classes? I had a 690 duke that I loved, but never got out to the track with it before it was sold. I've had these bikes in the back of my mind ever since I heard of them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I bet this thing is a blast to ride, oh man, if I only had the money...

11. overtons

overtons Member

I want this thing too. I'm sure it's a blast. Unfortunately, despite many classes in our race association, there is none for this. Would have to raced with the middleweights which would not be so fun.

12. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

This bike is awesome. In Wera it is a killer Clubman machine, and is eligible for D-Superbike and LWT Superbike (both allow Formula based singles). It could also run in Formula 2, and lightweight Solo20. Maybe down a few horses in LST SB and F2, but I would have to think a 270 pound, 74 horse bike with the right rider would hang just fine.

What do bikes like this get in the way of paperwork. Title? MSO?

Hope to see it in person sometime.

13. Bikes are sold with a bill of sale (receipt). With off road competition EPA exemption we can not include a MSO due to some states allowing that to be a avenue to title the bike for street use.

Against a SV650 the Kramer does really well. It's much lighter and power is similar to many SV650 that are out there.

Phl218 likes this.
  14. probert

bump for a great bike and seller

15. We will be heading to California for a delivery before May. We could bring this bike with if there is someone wants to save on shipping.

[email protected]

[​IMG]

16. probert

Markus Kramer race inspired motorcycle speaks for itself, remember this was built as a race bike not a street bike made into a race bike. The details on this bike are amazing.

Kramermotorcyclesusa likes this.
  17. drewnabobber

drewnabobber Well-Known Member

How loud are these bikes? Exhaust looks pretty petite.

18. They are fairly loud. We do offer a 98db quite muffler, but it takes away about 2hp.