1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

This whole thread has been sidetracked by the abortion argument. I just don't want to pay for the damned procedure. But I am still trying to figure out how a bunch of well fed women wearing cat hats and vagina costumes felt "empowered" by stomping along whining about vague idealistic bullshit...

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Actually I am subscribing to your POV.:D

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I am under no delusion of the preciousness of my life. :D

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Of course it does eliminate roughly 1800 potential Mike Browns per day so maybe it aint all that bad.

5. Venom51

You said you cared about the weak and defenseless. I was merely giving you the opportunity to put your beliefs into action. Once again life is only precious if it meets your own criteria.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed, I don't get how it is either - in the general sense. Obviously sometimes it is necessary for the health/life of the mother and I don't think anyone is arguing against that.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't look :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Come on now, which one will be more fabulous?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If a fetus in the first trimester is murder so is rubbing one out. Neither are viable outside the womb so they're just a bunch of cells - and considering those cells are in the womans body, she can choose to get rid of those cells if she likes. Just because they might some day if all goes right become a human doesn't make them one at that point. If they were logical the anti abortion peeps would be against menstruation and masturbation as well as those same cells in the right circumstances can become a human - even outside of the body...

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There's nothing to protect at that point, you can relax.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same cells, same net result - how can you think that it's not the same at one day or 90 days? Once it's a zygote it has the same odds of becoming a human.

I'm good with viable outside the womb without major medical involvement. Much as I do love kids, there are some premies that should be allowed to be the miscarriage they truly are - but that's another entire conversation.

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Pence announced he was attending which should give it some headlines.

13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

[​IMG]

Lawn Dart and speeddaddy like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I love that movie :D

15. Venom51

Some are...

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Trust me, I know the catholic thinking on it :D

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Some people are still hypocritical judgmental pricks about it today. :crackup:
    Who is marching? Death row inmates or fertilized eggs?
    Fonda? Give him a couple of months and check again. :D

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

19. Venom51

We all know you just don't want the legal standing for the inevitable ousting coming your way. It's been 20 years and I still don't think my position around here is secure. :D

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If ya ever feel like making a trade... ;)