1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Because you would probably taste like ass

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yeah, but whose??

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I suspect they put survival above all the feel good bullshit. Plenty of animals that eat their young or leave them to die if they are defective in some way. Hang on though I'll go ask the buzzard out on the main drag eating possum how he feels about it.

4. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Most people are eating chicken periods, not fetuses. The eggs that come from the grocery store are mainly unfertilized. :D

The treatment of the chickens, however, is disgusting.

The big brain on our shoulders gives us the ability to descern morality. With the two little creatures that I ejected from my body, I am firmly in the murder camp. But I just won't murder my own babies, other people are free to make their own choices and never would I talk about it to them.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You took the wrong cut. :moon:

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Trying as hard as I possibly can to not sound condescending, this thinking falls into the kind of mindset that I find difficult to understand with how the progressive/liberal mind works. For years the progressive mind has had a kind of "if it feels good, do it" direction of travel on a lot of what happens in life. That's ok on a lot of things but when it comes to common moral standing it fails miserably. When did it become ok to terminate the lives of infants while still in the womb because it's "not convenient" at that time? It's simple murder and nothing else. Yeah, it's tough to go ahead and bring an unwanted child into the world but that doesn't mean that it's ok to ignore one's responsibilities.

7. Venom51

Morality is made up bullshit as well.

8. Venom51

It is one's child...one should have the ability to do with it as they please without the approval of his fellow peanut gallery.

SuddenBraking and pickled egg like this.
  9. pickled egg

Preach my vanilla brother!

Let's go back to a MYOB model for society

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Really? Now you're just talking out your ass. If you really felt that way you would be in prison along with the mostly immoral inmates already there. Morals are what guides us in our everyday life to do the right thing for ourselves and others. :)

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

How about the guy that lives next door? His kid can sometimes be a pain in the ass so why not put a bullet between his eyes? How about his barking dog? How about the guy himself? After all, all of them, except the dog, are just people so if it's ok to kill one why not the rest of them?

12. Venom51

It's not my kid/dog but if that guy wants to shoot his kids/Dogs that's up to him. I'm only concerned if he is shooting in my direction. See how that works.

13. CausticYarn

I agree, morality is a gray scale - why stop at abortion though? Man-boy love thinks they are on the white side of the line. I bet we can find a ton of serial killers that justify their behavior. Fuck anyone else's right to live freely.

Despite what you are desperately trying to make a point out of - we aren't animals, we don't get to eat our young or kill the weak. It's wrong.
    Blur the line at porking your neighbor or stealing change out of the donation jar at the gas station.

But, As I said, it's on you to decide.

Doesn't mean I won't judge the shit out of someone using abortion as birth control.

14. Venom51

No morals are what people point to when they need to explain the behavior of someone else with which they don't agree. Again man made bullshit. Just because over time what is considered good moral behavior versus immoral behavior has been passed along through generations does not in anyway not make it man made. What we consider morally acceptable today in modern society differs from what was once considered morally acceptable in previous societies. Morality is an evolving man made thought process and nothing more.

15. Venom51

Sorry...we are first and foremost animals. A different species of animal from the others but animals none the less. Notice I didn't say morality doesn't exists merely that it's man made bullshit. Ever evolving because what we find moral today will be different from what we find moral tomorrow.

Once again I state that while I am not running out tomorrow to pork any of my neighbors that doesn't in anyway preclude neighbor porkin' from happening. I have neighbors that thought it was ok for several years. Unfortunately for them as it turns out their spouses were not as morally flexible. None of that becomes any of my concern unless the wife is involved in the porkin' or they are porkin' in my house.

Judge away. I am a fairly judgmental prick myself. I just try to keep it to myself. I fail a lot but I try.

You know it was once morally frowned upon to have children out of wed lock or shack up together. Not all that long ago.

16. pickled egg

Fuck your morality. :p

17. Venom51

Sound dirty...I'm in. :D

18. CausticYarn

I don't judge out loud. I hate confrontation. I get embarrassed from it.

But fuck if I don't have a running loop in my head for some people.

I did say that morality was a grayscale - we are probably on the same page - but too damned stubborn to admit it.

19. Venom51

No we are. I think we agree that you would feel it morally wrong to kill your kids. Where as I have no opinion on the matter because they are your kids. Whether they live or die should be up to you and Dern and no one else. Unless there was a third party there helping during the making process. No judgement.

20. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

trollin' is he?

Morality is where the Law originates from.

not statutes or codified laws (encrypted by the BAR Guild in order to appear or have the color of law), those are actually adverse to Law in many if not most cases, and so are Esquires (attorneys).