1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WERA BBS fantasy football league

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Jul 3, 2016.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Not a bad idea at all.

How's adding that history function going? :)

2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Slowly.

Every time I have to read one of your posts I experience crippling depression for around 30 minutes.

dtalbott likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The only reason it matters is that you don't want to get to the end of the season and have to start chasing people around to pay their dues. Maybe I'm the one with the problem, I can own it. But people not being on time and people not keeping their word is my OCD. When you put the two together, I start experiencing potentially-lethal blood pressure issues. :D

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    Chris and BigBird like this.
  4. Scotty87

See, I normally do as well. I'm trying reeeeeal hard to be more relaxed and shit.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

So it's been 32 minutes since your last post in this thread, and now since your depression has been over for 2 minutes....get to it :D

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He just read this post.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

damn.....cyclical

Sacko
    [​IMG]

8. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

You know you can go into your Profile and view past seasons, right?

BigBird likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

10. Scotty87

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think we're gonna have a couple of openings next year.

12. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Good thing I had a bye this week. My team is sucking.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My QB still had negative points through three quarters. It was a fun year while it lasted. :rolleyes:

14. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Jesus, I hadn't looked. Bell went OFF! I wish I counted

15. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Good thing for you they play four quarters.

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

No it isn't. He went from like -1 to respectable. My optimum would have beat his current lineup, but optimum vs optimum he would have still won

Good Game Papa. Good Luck the rest of the way.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Thanks. Things turned around for me really fast in the fourth quarter of the early games. I was convinced that I was going to lose until that point. To be honest, I half-expected a bad surprise when I got up today, considering that OBJ was playing last night. Anyway, it's probably the end of the road from me too.

BigBird likes this.
  18. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I'm not going to finish last, and that's all that matters to me!

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Darrin escapes a potentially killer week, Good thing for First Round Byes....except Sprinky wasted a really good one.

Should be interesting the rest of the way

BTW if DK gets Sacko, that kind of is not fun, because he hasn't been involved most of the year.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey, Scotty Goudelle, remember this?

I came across it while searching for something else yesterday in last year's proceedings. I had a feeling all season this year that we had agreed that the payout structure was inadequate but I couldn't remember for sure.

And I'm saying this fully expecting not to make it to the final game. It would have almost no impact on me. But I still feel no way I did last year. I'm not saying we should change the rules now (although I would fully support it, as the two guys most likely to win this have earned it), but we definitely should next year.

"Sacko" may not be his only title this year.

BigBird likes this.