1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 YAMAHA R6 TRACK BIKE - 3,500 MILES - NOVICE RIDER

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Farhan, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Farhan

Farhan Member

2. TheGrouchyCat

TheGrouchyCat Don't let my friends know I'm slow

I'd suggest selling as a street bike and selling the track parts separately but that's just my 2 cents.

Farhan and Focker like this.
  3. Farhan

Farhan Member

Thank you. I believe most of the wiring and stuff was stripped and thats a weekend project for a non-techie like me to resurrect it . But thanks again for the input.

4. Niki Ogle

Niki Ogle Member

I sent you a pm

Farhan likes this.
  5. Farhan

Farhan Member

responded and bumped :)

6. Farhan

Farhan Member

7. Message sent

8. Farhan

Farhan Member

bump.

9. Farhan

Farhan Member

Someone left a message from an "unknown" number from here.

10. Sause01

Sause01 Member

I'm looking for something like this but I've got to sell my 2005 k1200s first or I could do a trade.

11. Farhan

Farhan Member

12. tgbean23

tgbean23 Member

interested in trade for crf supermoto?

13. BROsiah

BROsiah Well-Known Member

Not to be a dick but I think your price is a bit high for a 8 year old 600cc track bike with stock suspension. Even with the few extras $6500 is a lot

14. Redlining52

Redlining52 Well-Known Member

Yea I would agree with the above statement, I've seen bikes go for the same amount much better set up.

15. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Agreed. I've seen them go for around $5500-$6000 with most of the bells and whistles (Ohlins suspension, PCV, QS, clip-ons, rearsets, steering damper, etc.). I've seen them go for as low as $3500 in similar condition like this one, pretty much stock aside from an exhaust, with track fairings. I think $4500 would be a much better starting point and it would sell a lot quicker.

16. ck.mecha

ck.mecha Well-Known Member

Also, line one of the ad says it's had only one owner yet further through the thread talks about work done by previous owners.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

17. kellen

kellen Well-Known Member

He just meant that he's single bro

18. Farhan

Farhan Member

I appreciate everyone's input. I'm a novice with less than 10 track days under my belt and 3 on this bike. I priced it $6500 with the stands and other hardware and given the work put into it like a Leo Vince exhaust.

That being said I have not spent too much time on here which made me realize that any after market add ons don't mean the value goes up like on house when you add hard floors etc etc.....

$5000 ??

Again, both stands, clean title, 3500 miles - hope I get some hits.

19. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Do you still have any of the street stuff?

20. Farhan

Farhan Member

no i do not, if I did I'm sure I would have sold it much quicker :clap: