My Grom is not SS legal.

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Thinking it through, me neither.

BigBird likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not for the Grom Cup but if there is enough interest I don't have an issue making one for the new 125's built - but Broome is at a 183cc thumper which is getting beyond minis....

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, you're too big for the 80 class so all you can do on it is practice.

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

According to then it last like stock. It's purpose built with bigger crank, rod , etc. Comes with harness. Drop your stock engine, harness. Install the complete engine, harness, ad oil and go

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Go to hardracing.com and check it out

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

Better not

BigBird and Shenanigans like this.
  7. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Can we just grid Broome up in turn 2 so he stops hoarding all the cool grom parts and calms down.

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That's how you do it in karting.....eazy peazy.....but that requires an investment in a scale, which I'm sure Broome would donate to the cause for his great idea. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

9. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

just separate the men from the kids /women. two classes, call the mens class the broome class.

10. I like it. :D

11. speedracer170

speedracer170 Well-Known Member

I'm all for two different 125 weight classes

12. Wera implements that and I might have to get one of the Z125s.

BigBird and masshole like this.
  13. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

The 164 4V is not a bad choice either....

14. Boman Forklift

I think it is a great idea and could really grow the mini races for you guys, and allow some extra fun.

This is the entire basis of kart racing. The power to weight ratio is so effected by weight, you have light and heavy classes and everything is a combination of kart and driver weights.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You all are putting way too much thought and effort into a kiddie and fun class. Here's an option, ready? Take off your panties, put on your big boy pants and Get on your Grom and race the f@ckin' thing and quit worrying about getting beat by a 16 year girl, a 100 pound midget and a pack of pimple faced kids and have fun. :D

Jerkoffs. :D

16. Boman Forklift

What else would you expect a midget to say????:crackup::crackup::crackup:

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was thinking of talking to Sean and trying to convince him to let Broome race his $40K Grom at the GNF. make him start dead last row by himself and putting a bounty on his dumb ass. $5 each to anyone beating him straight up (no pulling off for Broome) to the RRW airfence fund.

Then I'd just heckle the holy f@ck out of him for a year solid. :D "Hey Broome! BROOME!!! Woooooooo!" :crackup:

Gorilla George and ungwaha like this.
  18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Put that on pay per view, and I'd buy it.

19. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

ogh and Carb too.....some have broke 100MPh so might want to see what they are running