1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lil Wayne....for President(R)

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, Sep 14, 2016.

1. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I don't know who these people are but holy jeez did they ever work so hard at trying to convince him that he has experienced racism. They just kept attacking from different angles hoping he would crack. I'm surprised they didn't cut it short at the end when he says that a white cop saved his life.

BigBird likes this.
  4. prospected

Being Wayne is arguably one of the most influential black celebrities of modern day to youth, I was shocked to hear his answers. It'll be interesting to see what comes of it

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

random rape claim in 5, 4, 3.....

If they won't let Cosby off the plantation there is no way Lil is getting set free.

6. prospected

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Did they ever stop to think that what he is really saying is that maybe he has seen it but failed to give it the attention it so desires and just got on with the business of being Lil' Wayne. Perhaps he only sees one color when it comes to Lil' Wayne....green. Every dollar he makes is green no matter the color of the hand from which it came.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Purple.

10. Venom51

Lil Wayne don't care about your stinky cheese smellin' French dollars.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm talking about what's in the cup he carries around. :Poke:

12. Venom51

Grape Soda?

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Wayne is a much smarter man than anyone would think given his appearance and profession . He was a straight A student all through school. Started sweeping floors for Birdman at 12 so he could pursue his dream. I've seen several great interviews with him. He's also not afraid to be his own man, he's tried his hand at rock music, openly enjoys skateboarding and other activities that other blacks might mock. He worries about himself and his family and not some bullshit "movements". If more people had his attitude and work ethic America would be a better place.

XFBO, JTW, crashman and 1 other person like this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What's your take on this sort of stuff? No matter how impressive people are otherwise, this sort of thing makes me lose respect for them. No offense to you or the other admirers who liked your post. Personal bias of mine.

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Everybody has their demons man. Some more than others. He's in that world, so he partakes of it.
    Everyone has their demons man. Some of us control them better than others. People are very multifaceted. Ben Franklin was a piece of shit to his family and fancied all the hookers he could get his hands on, but also a brilliant statesman, businessman, inventor, and athlete in his younger years. John Kennedy was an excellent politician and a physically and morally courageous person, but a pill addict and an unrepentant pussy hound. Michael Jackson was one of the best singers and performers of all time, but he most likely enjoyed playing with little boys' peepees, the sick fuck. I enjoy his music and his brilliance in that area, but abhor him as a person. I have less respect for Weezy because of the sizzurp, but I still admire what he's accomplished. As a businessman and artist, I think he's brilliant. He seems like a good man, albeit an addict. Will the sizzurp do him in? Probably. I still enjoy Phillip Seymour Hoffman's work even though he threw his life away on a needle. I don't think there's a disconnect in admiring people's work and success but also acknowledging their flaws.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

:clap:

Attached Files:

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just for the sake of clarity, I don't have a problem with people choosing to poison themselves. So long as it doesn't endanger anyone else, I'm all for all that stuff being legal. I would never touch it myself, but if it makes them happy, let them have it. But that definitely takes anyone I have admiration for down a couple of notches. Including Michael Jackson and Philip Seymour Hoffman. :)

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Just about everybody has some positive social aspect of their lives that means something to somebody however, I, and many others, have absolutely no respect for people that have to have a crutch in the form of some drug to be able to get through life. It simply shows a weakness that demeans them.