1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sprocketcenter.com

Discussion in 'General' started by Rogue4, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

Has anyone dealt with these guys?

I ordered a 520 kit for my 1299 on the 1st. A two-day shipping label was created on the 12th, but never shipped. At this point they're ignoring my e-mails and I'm thinking about calling my bank for a charge back. Anyone know who to contact or had similar experiences?

2. vdub 2.0

vdub 2.0 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that, I used them a few times for my zx6 and ktm 690 and never had any issues.

3. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

Issue has been resolved.

Apparently they tried calling but I've been overseas for work.

4. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

That's some important information you left out...just saying.

BigBird and Metalhead like this.
  5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Who let's details get in the way of a cool story bro

bored&stroked likes this.
  6. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

Not sure how me being overseas is pertinent or excuses the unanswered emails.

Items shipped 22 days after ordering.

7. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

My local dealer is pretty good about getting me sprockets in a timely manner. Maybe there's one near you?

DWhyte91 and notbostrom like this.
  8. They called you, on a contact number you obviously left. I travel overseas quite often and check my voice mails.

Wasn't there a thread similar to this ? If you were overseas why do you have such an issue getting a sprocket shipped when you aren't even there to use it. I really think phone conversations are a lost art. I'm glad I don't deal with the general public everyday.

9. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

I have an issue because I'm in the middle of a build, that I'm supposed to pick up in another state, as soon as I return.

The bike is with my mechanic. You're right. An email would be too much to ask for.

10. notbostrom

I'm guessing it's like a lot of small businesses. 1 shop computer and 20 employees. They guy who was trying to call you and give a heads up probably doesn't use the computer much. Did you try calling them?

Rogue4 likes this.
  11. No he didn't.

Did you ask if it was in stock or a delivery date when you ordered it?

BHP41 likes this.
  12. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

No, I didn't ask if the kit was in stock. I added to cart and checked out. Do you call and ask if whatever you're ordering is in stock for everything you buy online?

I'm not sure why you're tryng so hard to defend someone who didn't respond to emails and took 22 days to ship items.

This thread served its purpose. Someone here tipped off SC and the communication has been excellent since. Received an email today asking if my guy received the kit.

Maybe I'm needy, I guess from now on I'll stick to sites that update their stock on their website. I don't have the time to call about every order I make.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

So you are the one pressed for time and you waited 22 days to call and check on the order? o_O

14. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

You're right, this is my fault.

Lesson learned.

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Is this the twilight zone? Didn't we just do this?

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I asked a question, not pointed fingers.
    :rolleyes:

17. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

Ok, in reference to your question, I said it took 22 days for the items to ship. Not for me to inquire what was going on with the order.

18. notbostrom

I guess I'm still old school and don't trust the robots. Hell even the beeb breaks once a month. If someone owes you something talk to a human. Even amazon sends 1 out of 10 things I order a week late. I understand your frustration but computers take orders People fix problems

BigBird and Rogue4 like this.
  19. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Brian Lewis is typically a pretty stand up guy in my experience. Over the years I've ordered from him quite often and a simple phone call ALWAYS resolved any issue I had with an order.

I agree with @notbostrom, a phone call will usually always solve something faster than an email.