1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multivitamins

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Worth a damn or just pissing money away that could be devoted to bikes n guns?

2. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

If you eat half decently, you'll get all your daily vitamins and don't need a supplement.

If you don't eat well, they certainly won't hurt.

3. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Heard all the arguments on both sides. Not sure who's right, but I feel better when I take them.

Placebo? Maybe. Don't Care. Better is better.

Enzymatic Threrapy Men's multi if you care.

Lanceabillion and BigBird like this.
  4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Somebody's having trouble keeping their crank hard for their underage polack refugees. :cool:

Lawn Dart and Steeltoe like this.
  5. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

that girl that ate nothing but instant ramen for over a decade probably needed them

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I've seen the arguments and I don't know either. Stephen Hawking has said the only reason he is alive is from massive vitamin dosage. I figure if a lot is good a little can't hurt. But I could also buy a nice steak at the grocer for the cost of a bottle of Centrum.

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Folic acid and prenatals....everything should be alright then:p Avoid the no-name shit,but its good to take a supplement.....you will NOT get enough from even the healthiest of diets if you are physically active

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

A what and what?

9. britx303

You are pregnant.....correct?:moon:

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

11. britx303

Take the regular Animal Packs.....not the other stuff unless you really do intense training. My 2 cents

12. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Well I didn't know that but Stephen Hawking is pretty f#cking smart so I'll just use his brain on this one and take my vitamins.

13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I take one, figure it can't hurt. I eat decent but not super healthy.
    Wife was quick to point out when she "had" to start getting me the "over 50 " ones a few years ago. :mad:

JBall likes this.
  14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Flintstone vitamins Rock!

DaveB likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

16. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

I do a gummy in the morning [supposed to take two] and half a centrum at night. Makes me feel happy on the inside.

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

GNC Vitapack, Sport version. I feel much better when I take them.

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Centrum silver. And we got this bottle of B-12 liguid that has this eye dropper thing in it, and you put a dose of this stuff under your tounge for30 seconds then swallow it. Instant fucking Superman.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I take Universal's Animal Pak once a day just to make sure all bases are covered....but they have alot more than just the standard vitamins and minerals. Each pack is 11 pills I believe.

[​IMG]

I've actually become leery about how effectively all these things are at actually being digested/absorbed when they are all these big packed in caplets. So I take them all and grind them up in a pill grinder and throw them in a shake to make sure they get properly digested.

20. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

I dont believe alot of what people say or there medical studies. I realize I may also be wrong but I`ll never know. So I take a high end multivitamin everyday for a week then take a week or 2 off. Then back on. Or 3 weeks with em 2 months with out. I switch it up mainly becouse I forget. Just becouse somethings good 4 ya doesnt mean you need it everyday..

orange triad is my pill

condon66 likes this.