1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parting out 2009 Kawasaki ZX6r

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by TSC_113, Jun 7, 2016.

1. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I am parting out a 2009-2012 Kawasaki zx6r Race and Track bike. the engine came apart and destroyed cylinder #2 punching a hole in the engine cases out the front. the bike has a bunch of aftermarket upgrades as well as spare bits. Everything I feel is priced fairly but will entertain offers.
    The good: Brand New Frame (not currently VIN'd but will sell with the damaged frame with VIN for legallities and ability to transfer into own name) - $1,700

Brand New Hindle Stainless Steel Race exhaust and Stainless Oval Can with all mounting hardware. properly broken in and used for less than 1 hour of total use - $900

Freshly redone front Forks with Ohlins 25mm Cartridge kit and 1.0 Springs (built by Windmill Motorsports and Machine) - $1,500

Elka Rear Shock with a 1.0 Rear Spring serviced by Windmill Motorsports and Machine last summer - 2 race weekends total on refresh - $750

Euro Sport Quick Turn Throttle and all necessary mounting-$200

Green Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines (front) -$120

Stock Calipers + Brand New EBC HH pads (2 days on rainy track use at a snails pace as was my first ever feel for a wet track) + Rotors $450

Vortex Rearsets $300

Woodcraft Rearsets - $300

Hotbodies Race Bodywork (Green and Black Kawi Scheme) -$600

2 complete sets of rashed race bodywork requiring repairs (better set $400) worse set $300

Gas Tank (tiny dent from a shipping incident) with fuel pump and Tech Spec grips and Driven quick turn cap - $750

Scuffed and dented tank Still fits on and hold fuel. $250

BMC Race Air Filter - $60

The Rectifier has been relocated to under the tail as per the RACE kit Manual -$100

RACE Kit ECU and harness (no tuning cable for ecu) -$600

I have all kinds of other miscellaneous parts. just send me an email about what you are interested in and I will try and help you out.
    PRICES IN USD - I am located in Ontario Canada but can ship parts out of Ogdensburg, NY to cut down on costs of shipping.
    Prices listed do not include shipping.

a.burnsracing (at) gmail (dot) com

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  2. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

3. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I am parting out a 2009-2012 Kawasaki zx6r Race and Track bike. the engine came apart and destroyed cylinder #2 punching a hole in the engine cases out the front. the bike has a bunch of aftermarket upgrades as well as spare bits. Everything I feel is priced fairly but will entertain offers.

Some parts still left

Brand New Frame (not currently VIN'd but will sell with the damaged frame with VIN for legallities and ability to transfer into own name) - $1,700

Brand New Hindle Stainless Steel Race exhaust and Stainless Oval Can with all mounting hardware. properly broken in and used for less than 1 hour of total use - $900

2 complete sets of rashed race bodywork requiring minor repairs (better set $400) worse set $300

Scuffed and dented tank Still fits on and hold fuel. $250

Stock Airbox and Throttle bodies. make an offer

BMC Race Air Filter - $60

I have all kinds of other miscellaneous parts. just send me an email about what you are interested in and I will try and help you out.
    PRICES IN USD - I am located in Ontario Canada but can ship parts out of Ogdensburg, NY to cut down on costs of shipping.
    Prices listed do not include shipping.

a.burnsracing (at) gmail (dot) com

4. nickjpass

nickjpass Member

no forks?

5. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Forks are sold

6. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Still have The Frame, Swing arm, Air box, Throttle bodies, gas tank and two sets of rashed body work.

7. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

BUMP!

8. mike gsxr

mike gsxr Well-Known Member

Do you levers short

9. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

No Levers