1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are black lives matter the new brown shirts?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Jul 8, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Seems the democrat party supports them and they now conveniently give them more chance to stop discussing the criminal actions of their next leader and an opportunity to disarm peaceful citizens. Probably coincidence but a convenient one, again.

2. condon66

condon66 Member well known

There is no such thing as accountability anymore. Examples like this only justify the actions of law-breakers, as you point out. It's embarrassing really.

aedwards01 likes this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I see the point you're trying to make but disagree. If that's what they (the left) are trying to do, it's going to backfire. If anything, this will galvanize the conservative/nationalist/right and move a lot of people in the middle towards Trump because he's publicly speaking out against these types of agitators. This is the kind of event that gets people behind an "iron fist" ruler who will expand police powers, take away rights, and crush any type of dissension.

aedwards01 likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Great. Feed into lizard Bob's Hitleresque fantasy.

You had me right up til the stupid.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Who's lizard Bob?

It's true though. If the sheep are good at one thing, it's kneejerking to the damn moon. We did it with the Patriot Act, and if this BLM/War on Cops shit continues, it'll happen again. These fools are too stupid to realize that their "oppressor" isn't the police, but the politicians behind the police. So as a result, they fight the police, which only cements the argument that the politicians need more power (in the form of more laws, more police, higher penalties, more tax dollars, etc) and that the lawbreakers need less rights.

You know that the modern SWAT team rose out of the militant black movement in late 60's and early 70's don't you. It was a response these very same types of actions that started the entire police militarization trend.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  6. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Pretty much. Every revolution needs a spark.

7. six6two

six6two AWD

100%

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not just BLM, It's the Maoist Cultural Revolution and Red Guard done in a modern american. Public humiliation, brain washing, arbitrary imprisonment, psychological torture, sustained harassment, and seizure of property through the IRS and some law enforcement orgs.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I can't find the fucking post now. Lizard84 (Bob) posted some dumbassed link to some comparison between trump and hitler, seemed like you were glomming onto the mindset

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Oh. I though we were going to get to go down the Shapeshifting Lizard People hole.

11. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I though Lizard Bob was gonna be a new Lorenzo nickname.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Jesus, don't get me started on that asshole. My 4yr old loves him, she can remember his name and knows he has the big X on the top of his helmet.

She's even drawing it. :confused:

Lawn Dart likes this.
  13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:If only someone could teach her to say "Rossi sucks" now...:D

14. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Get used to her liking the wrong element.

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Hold on now! A girl should like and respect her father.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

She's far too tall to be his kid. :p

17. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I am glad to see that you crackers are as upset about the racist, terrorist attack in Dallas as you were about Dylan Roof's racist, terrorist attack in Charleston.

18. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I like her already. :D

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Does anyone care about North Carolinians? :confused:

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

This particular cracker believes that someone should insert a grenade in Mr. Roof's most convenient orifice and pull the pin.