1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Business is business. Sent mine in 5ish weeks ago and everything went smoothly. Greg isn't going to tarnish his business over a forum thread.

BigBird and MELK-MAN like this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Some motherfucker better produce some dead motherfucking lawyers soon or I'm unleashing McClendon and his awesome El Camino of death on all you bitches. Any idea how many pitchforks he can carry in the back of that thing? :Poke:

Whoops. Wrong thread. :crackup:

3. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

I don't need $19 per injector bad enough to not call bullshit when i see it. So no hard feelings at ALL if anyone chooses to not send my very small business work because i am not 100% behind the OP in this thread. Yes, he got the short end of the stick in a bike deal, but he in PART brought it on himself. How you ask (many repeatedly) ? He didn't pick up a phone when Sr asked him to. Up to THAT POINT, i'm quite certain Sr would have worked something out, and Jr told me so.. but once he was pussy, and didn't pick up the phone and decided to lynch him on the beeb.. opting to a "Text or nothing" negotiation tactic.. bets were off.

Also, why is it Mark Junge is held to such a high standard? I have MULTIPLE messages from people telling me of their horrible experiences, former workers that have quit because they SAW him fucking over people. So Mongo.. stop with the "you can't say bad things about MJ because you haven't been fucked by him" stance. When lots and lots of people say you are an asshole, you are PROBABLY an asshole. You don't get a reputation where in a matter of days, you are bombarded with scathing info when your name comes up, overnight. He's been a shady guy for some time according to many. And THIS business practice is what made a bike sale between 2 otherwise really good people, go bad. Sr is totally caught off guard when John calls him on a saturday AM calling him a thief, and like many would, blows up.. He later tells John to call him via text. John refuses.. This sets into motion the events we see unfold. And perhaps finally, a situation where a motor builder is exposed vs just hush-hush talk in the paddock.

yea, i'm suckered in again. but yes. keep your damn injectors if you think so little of me that i would sabotage work of anyone that doesn't agree with me. I sleep WAY better at night knowing i'm sticking up for someone who isn't 100% at fault here (but yes, some at fault)..

Germany likes this.
  4. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

There's a caste system across every aspect of life, some more overt than others, and always less noticeable to those who are at the higher positions. Since when have the HAVES ever been at a disadvantage and how does that make any racing genre or organization unique?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've never said any such thing - I've said it's heresay because it is. I've said it has nothing to do with this thread or any issues between the OP and Frank because it doesn't. I've said you keep using it to try and divert attention away from your friend Frank because you are.

masshole, gixer1100 and bleacht like this.
  6. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Bets were off? You mean he makes no apologies for fraud because the person he robbed won't comply to his terms?

7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So the real question is, will we make it all the way to 100 pages? I am thinking odds are better than 50%.

The bottom line is if you are paying for parts to be on a bike, make sure it is documented and where possible verify they are on the bike when making the purchase (or before). If a bike is advertised as having an engine built by so-and-so, call or email them to find out what you can about it before you make the purchase.

8. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

Jesus H Christ!!!! I gotta reply to this one.

You keep mentioning he would talk to senior.

So are you saying the original call where Sr cussed him didn't happen? Cause I haven't seen you address that.

If the Fucker cussed me on the phone I wouldn't talk to him either. Especially after he just screwed me for $12k.

So keep on defending him if you must. But according to you you even say he is partially at fault yet he refuses to make it right because 89 won't talk to him. Why the hell does it matter at this point?

Make it right or be known as a crook . Seems pretty simple.

ToofPic, vizsladog and BigBird like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Separate post just cuz - this is where you are getting things wrong. Doesn't matter how off guard Frank was. Doesn't matter a bit, the bike was not from the first moment what was promised. Even if the OP chose to ignore things like the brakes, doesn't change the bike wasn't what was promised. Instead of going NY on the OP the proper response is more like well shit, let me look into it and I'll get back to you.

Still has nothing to do with Mark in any way. Frank could easily come on here bitching about how Mark screwed him over on this build and it screwed him up with someone who bought his bike. That would make sense.

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Going NY :crackup:

then I looked up FB Plumbing and it's like 10 minutes from my house :eek:

11. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

How does this have nothing to do with Mj in any way? How can you not see his involvement in this matter, directly set into action the events we see here ?? Had Frank been working with KWS motorsports, he would have had what he paid for in the motor. John would have had a 2mm motor WITH carrilllo rods (cause that is what FSR paid for), and this thread would never have been posted. So please, tell me again how MJ has nothing to do with this matter?

Should john go after MJ? Absolutely not. Is it johns responsibility to do so? no way. I have stated that many times. But not everyone is so calm, and reasonable on a saturday morning weeks after a bike sale, to be suddenly called a thief in regard to said bike. But my entire point in regard to my stance on this, is that MJ has EVERYTHING to do with why this deal went south. You can only blame FrSr for the "theft" if he knowingly sold the bike without parts he said were there. And a MC could have been an oversight you have to admit. Why would he purposely take something off in plain sight? And why for fucks sake, would he put his kids reputation on the line by fucking someone out of $3000 or so, when his kid is racing almost every weekend in club and Motoamerica rounds ?? they are NOT hurting for the money. I think many of us would be like "hold on dude, what are you talking about i screwed you? i paid for that motor!" ..

John29 likes this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Imma let you finish, but I just gotta axe this one question:

Did Junge yank the Brembo off that bike before it was delivered to Ducti?

13. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I would want everything in text and email if in the back of my mind I might have to take this piece of shit to court. I would want proof not he said she said shit.

rugbymook, SupermotoFan and BigBird like this.
  14. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

exactly! since when does Sr get to dictate the terms of how he screws people out of their money?? not only will i screw you out of your money you will comply , melk this thread obviously shows sr as a thief. your description of how he wont deal with OP because he called him sat AM, also has Sr looking like a first class asshole too! i dont know him, but you seem to....and based on how you describe his responses to this, he is not just as thief but is a cry baby asshole who doesnt get his way so he takes his ball and goes home. good job making your friend look worse. btw you continue to make yourself look pretty bad here too!! "keep your damn injectors"...BWHAHAHA , if the guy even remotely questioned sending them to you before, he wont now after that lol. perhaps next time say something like "i hold my business standards high and in no way shape or form does my views on here impact my work, which i always give 100% to. rest assured your injectors would be done right and on time. feel free to send them to me when needed and i'll look after you" . but maybe your response was better, lol. i would say you should stop posting but youve already done a good job of looking like an idiot, so just keep rolling with it.

sill'r B sill'd likes this.
  15. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Has there ever been a thread that discussed known cheaters?
    If not, it would be really fun. I have stories. Factual stories.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because he did not sell the bike to the OP. It truly is that simple.

Because he did not sell the bike to the OP.

Even ignoring the motor work altogether - the bike was not what was promised. Period.

As for why? Who knows why. Could Frank have been in the dark on the motor - absolutely! I find it unlikely given Mark describing the exact build he did for Frank but it absolutely could happen. Ignorance could explain a lot of the issues stated in this thread. There are a lot of people that only half understand the parts they're using and working with in racing. And by ignorance I don't mean stupid, I mean unknowing. That however isn't what matters in a situation like this, it's how you deal with it. Ignorance was the issue that Dustin posted about between a buyer and GN Gonzales - they eventually did the right thing by the buyer even though they got screwed by someone else swapping out a motor.

For me Jr's reputation isn't on the line. He is a good kid and a good rider. I learned long ago to separate kids and their parents in racing.

ToofPic and BigBird like this.
  17. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

We have the teardown, we now know that Ducti didn't get what he paid for. So, Frank telling him to fuck off because Ducti upset him still makes Frank a thief. And why would he take something off in plain sight? Doesn't matter why, he did.

18. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

Sr is a thief!!! because even by chance he didnt know the engine wasnt built the way he wanted, he knows now that he totally misrepresented the bike and still does nothing!!!! not only that how do you account for parts on the bike that belong to other people? and parts missing from the bike that were supposed to be there??? you got a few things here though...why would he put his reputation and his sons on the line over this??? go ask Sr that question, because he didnt put it on the line...at this point he totally screwed it!

ToofPic likes this.
  19. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

Just stop......

[​IMG]

20. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

This is the part that I find funniest. He had ZERO part in getting fucked. Its not like he is the one that put the motor together, removed any parts, excluded any parts that were supposed to be in the motor, changed out the springs, removed the master cylinder, etc...all he did was give the guy $12k on what was supposed to be on the bike.

If you wanna judge him based on the way he handled it, by all means go ahead. But he had ZERO part in getting fucked over on the deal itself.