1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R6 Race bike partout.

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by cajun636, Jun 7, 2016.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Parting out the B bike. These parts will be available to ship on Monday. All parts do not include shipping. I will get some pics this afternoon.

2007 Frame with a Ok for sale open title $800 obo I bought it from a wrecker who put a mechanics lien on it through the state. It can be retitled.

I have two motors that spun a rod. Heads are good. Includes whole motor minus clutch plates.
    One is a 2012 and one is a 2013. $500 a piece. The 2013 has a valve job and a decked head (.007)

2009 AK20 Front forks. These were just set up at the GNF by Thermosman. They have exactly 4 races on them $900 obo. Set up for 200lbs

2012 Stock Rear shock. Rebuilt by Thermos man at the GNF. Done so well to be honest I am not sure why I had a Penske. No serious. I will post a pic of the tire wear. $250 Sprung for 200lbs

2009 Subframe. Straight 175

2009 Swingarm $75

Power Commander 3. $150
    Ignition Module $125
    QS $80 Or all of it for $325

Bauce Racing Flashed ECU $175

CABS Auto Blipper $200 This comes with the new expansion module that allows it to not blip in the pits.

Woodcraft Rearsets with rear brake caliper $200. Not crashed.

2009 Blue tank No damage $350
    Race plastics for an 08+ $150 for the set. They are ugly but Ive been running them all year and they get the job done. I have no idea of what kind the upper and lower are but The rear is a Catalyst composites tail and in perfect shape. It also incudes a brand new sharkskinz fender.

2009 Front Calipers. $60

2012 Throttle bodies. $30

50mm Clip ons. Unknown what kind $35

2012 Harness$75

2012 Airbox. $65

Axles. $10 a piece

Steel Brake lines $50

Master Cylinder $85, was bought brand new last year, has been installed for 9 months. With Lever

Rims with Rotors $400 Black in color

Coils and sub harness $20

Radiator $90

Upper fairing stay $20

Upper fairing stay scoop $30 with sensors

2012 upper and lower triples $100

Switches for levers $20

Barnett Clutch pack with very little wear $40

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Pic of tire wear at Barber last weekend.

Attached Files:

zieper41 likes this.
  3. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Lemme get those clip-ons . Post a pic please and also your PayPal :D.

Also dibs on fairings pending photos.

4. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Pull type qs? If so I'll take it

5. simonburic

simonburic Runs Wide

I'll take the calipers

cajun636 likes this.
  6. lavitzlegend

lavitzlegend Member

Interested in rearsets and flashed ECU. Any details about what all Ant did on the ECU flash? Pics of the rearsets?

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Normal flash stuff plus adjusted the engine braking. Not too too much with fueling as I have a PC to do the fueling. I'll get you some pics later.

8. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'll get you some pics when I get home today.

9. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

How's that auto blipper work? Site says it's triggered by the clutch lever? I was imagining something triggered by a shift sensor.

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

It works by when you pull in the clutch lever and the brake lever. But both have to be pulled in. You can adjust the amount of rev also. It helps a lot with the rear sliding.

Worth every penny as far as I am concerned. One of the best things I have ever put on the bike.

11. jpence

jpence Well-Known Member

Are you going to be at the CMRA NOLA round by chance? If so I'll take the fairing stay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

12. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

Dibs on the autoblip if trophyr doesn't want it. Pm me

13. Lavana

Lavana The coming

Have the axles been shipped yet?

14. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Derick, you can have the autoblip.. I was thinking of the clutchless version

15. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

Sweet

16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Pics... And updated list.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2007 Frame with a Ok for sale open title $800 obo I bought it from a wrecker who put a mechanics lien on it through the state. It can be retitled.

I have two motors that spun a rod. Heads are good. Includes whole motor minus clutch plates.
    One is a 2012 and one is a 2013. $500 a piece. The 2013 has a valve job and a decked head (.007)

2009 AK20 Front forks. These were just set up at the GNF by Thermosman. They have exactly 4 races on them $900 obo. Set up for 200lbs

2012 Stock Rear shock. Rebuilt by Thermos man at the GNF. Done so well to be honest I am not sure why I had a Penske. No serious. I will post a pic of the tire wear. $250 Sprung for 200lbs

2009 Subframe. Straight 175

2009 Swingarm $75

Power Commander 3. $150
    Ignition Module $125
    QS $80 Or all of it for $325

Bauce Racing Flashed ECU $175

CABS Auto Blipper $200 This comes with the new expansion module that allows it to not blip in the pits.

Woodcraft Rearsets with rear brake caliper $200. Not crashed.

2009 Blue tank No damage $350

Race plastics for an 08+ $150 for the set. They are ugly but Ive been running them all year and they get the job done. I have no idea of what kind the upper and lower are but The rear is a Catalyst composites tail and in perfect shape. It also incudes a brand new sharkskinz fender.

2012 Throttle bodies. $30

50mm Clip ons. Unknown what kind $35

2012 Harness$75

2012 Airbox. $65

Axles. $10 a piece

Master Cylinder $85, was bought brand new last year, has been installed for 9 months. With Lever

Rims with Rotors $400 Black in color

Coils and sub harness $20

Radiator $90

Upper fairing stay $20

Upper fairing stay scoop $30 with sensors

2012 upper and lower triples $100

Switches for levers $20

Barnett Clutch pack with very little wear $40

17. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Still waiting for fairings and clip ons pics :D.

Are they raised? In the partial shot they look angled?

18. Lavana

Lavana The coming

Have the axles been shipped?

I've emailed you a couple of times.

Please respond it's been a few days.

19. simonburic

simonburic Runs Wide

Its been slightly more than 24 hours since the original post.

20. Lavana

Lavana The coming

My mistake wrong thread saw the axles for 10 and assumed. This is not the seller I meant to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk