1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Are you saying people are posting stuff not relevant to the thread?

CMRA 270 likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's just normal for here. This is trying to use the original thread subject to bitch about someone as if that person had something to do with the transaction. Melka keeps supposing the fault for the whole thing is Marks and insinuating of not outright stating that Frank is blameless. It's just not working.

Going off topic and the like is SOP :D

vizsladog likes this.
  3. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I'd sure like to have Melka as a customer. If he bought a used car, and it blew up, he'd just blame the previous drivers rather than the selling dealership. Man, that would be a sweet deal. :D

4. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

what a shit show :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

He also posted on TDJ saying two of his friends had bad crashes because they were on Dunlop.

Basically "I'm not saying Dunlops caused the crashes but they crashed because they were on Dunlops"

Then he deleted the post... He went FR that day.

blake holt likes this.
  6. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

'he's posting hearsay" ? how would you know who i has contacted me, and what i have been shown.. am i gonna post stuff just to prove my point ? not likely . but lets just simmer down with the speculation-fest i don't have more facts regarding this matter than all but 2 people i have seen post in this thread.

7. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

The facts are out there, some people are aware of them, but sometimes it's just not worth posting them on this wacky thing.

cav115 and MELK-MAN like this.
  8. MELK-MAN

here is some advice you can take from this thread though..
    1) get the sale of a bike in writing
    2) inspect your shit better when you buy it. before you drive away with the bike.
    3) don't wait a few weeks to look your bike over
    4) if you do call back weeks later to complain about a motor, understand that the seller may have never opened the motor after their build (and not know they were swindled)
    5) if you are on #4, don't call the seller a thief right out of the gate and add emphasis to your threats by stating you are a cop.
    6) if the seller upon getting to #4, asks you to call him like a man, do so. Record conversation if you feel the need and it's legal in your state.
    7) things are not as they always seem. And the "mob" will jump on a bandwagon even if only presented with one side of a dispute.
    8) don't do business with Mark Junge
    9) Babuskas have never, ever, been accused of anything bad. nothing. ever. prior to this event.
    10) if you hope for a civil resolution to a deal gone bad, ya might just want to pick up the phone before accusing the sellers of a serious crime on a public forum. because it's not likely they will want to play nice if you have done so already.. and a lot of "fuck off"s will likely be a reply should you try to get some money back (they likely intended to send your way..)

Edit:.. And i GET IT that it's not the OP's problem that he didn't get what he thinks he should have from FRSr. i get it. No way should the op go after MJ. But see the above in regard to potentially handling a similar situation should you be confronted with such in the future.

which appears to be the position Sr and Jr are taking on the matter. 76 pages of bs, how in teh world would they resolve anything at this point by posting on the almighty beeb.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  9. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Unless they are verifable they aren't facts.

10. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Greg, you seem like a nice guy, and by all account someone who can corner very low.

That said, you need to seriously take a breather from this one, as you clearly have some ulterior motives to chastise MJ. I don't know why, and I don't care, but you're coming off looking badly in this one. Just some friendly advice from someone who has been watching this from the start.

11. MELK-MAN

(worlds most interesting man voice) I don't normally get emails and messages from someone that got screwed over, but when i do.. it's regarding Mark Junge.

You have access to pm's i'm sure. that is likely half of the messages i have received. i got that many or more in FB messages and texts.. 1 or 2 were "hearsay", but some are from people that worked with him in the past, knowing of misdeeds , or were directly fucked by the guy. NOT hearsay. If I were to post what they said.. then yea, that would be hearsay.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  12. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Four hours tops I hear...

daveknievel likes this.
  13. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

But what you're not getting past is that even if Mark swindled the Babuska's, that's not the OP's problem. Its their problem that they didn't inspect their stuff, which is a major part of the list you wrote out above. And then sold it misrepresenting it. They would need to make their deal right with the OP, then its on them to make it right with MJ. That's how it would go.

14. MELK-MAN

you obviously don't know me very well.. i stand up and call bullshit when i see it. I see people diss Darrin Luck? i tell people there's a LOT more to that guy than the fact he had a 750 motor in a bike at one point. I see people burning FBjr at the stake ? i get some facts, and when the real issues was Mark junge fucked them first, i point that out.. plain and simple. Take a breather? that's for pussies. Did you ever stand up for anything in your life?? If you were getting the shit beat out of you in a parking lot, i would jump in and try to save you, and i have zero ideal who the heck you are.. it has NOTHING to do with "ulterior motives". I don't think i have ever, in my life, uttered or typed the words "mark junge" prior to this very thread. I have NEVER had any dealings with him. the closest i ever even was in proximity to the guy , was at Talledega GP at an endurance event, when i went up and shook the hand of Tray Batey and told him i was a big fan..

15. MELK-MAN

holy crap man.. go back and read my earlier posts. I GET IT. I KNOW and have stated more than a few times, that it's not the op's problem, and that FrSr owed him. BUT, read the rest of my post on how the OP kinda wrecked that, and will have to sue if he hopes to get any resolution

16. caferace

caferace No.

Wrong thread.

-jim

dickie doo, BigBird and pscook like this.
  17. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I went over to the tech forum and saw real discussion and a bunch of posters that stay far away from the General forum! Made me chuckle for sure with all of these reasonable people just lurking and not posting in the general forum.

18. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Ftfy

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Melka - since you seem to be speaking on behalf the FBS & FBJ at this point, what evidence have they provided to show that MJ screwed them? I think that's where people are questioning things. OP called and spoke with MJ directly. The motor matched up exactly with his side of things. Judging from your post that MJ screwed them, you have something to indicate that's NOT the case.

That also STILL doesn't answer the debate about the Brembo/shocks missing, that have nothing to do with a motor build.

Seriously ... What's the rest of story you apparently have????

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I have no dog in this fight, but...
    You might want to Google the definition of hearsay before you continue.