1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

not making it up.....heard it back in the early 2o00's in CCS .... and fwiw, I am a fan of MJ's riding and his bikes

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes actually it does. It proves a willingness to post names, which does help with assessing the veracity of a post on the internet as you can talk to those named.

4. SpeedyE

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Then tell your buddy to post up and help out others. This isn't that difficult. In the meantime you could easily be making up shit because Mark beat you on the track. No one knows.

Razr likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Probably not for most of them. The OEM's tend not to go after people for using selling their trademarks which doesn't make it legal in any way but that's their call. Other companies are more aggressive.

Also - just because sponsored teams buy logos from Chris does not necessarily indicate approval of use or licensing by the company that actually owns the trademark.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You or someone else is, Mark has never been busted for cheating in any race he's run with WERA or CCS that I know of other than one and it was technical BS about a tail section in HW Production Endurance racing that cost his team a championship. He sure as hell has never run a 750 in a 600 class.

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That was way too much catching up. Take a couple days break from the internet and holy shit. This was after the 650 emails this morning too :crackup:

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Pfft ... How much work really goes into clicking "Delete All"?? :D

10. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Well then have them post up. All just hearsay until then.

Edit: Never mind, looks like Mongo already made that point.

11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

It's always amusing to see all five recent posts are yours.

oilslinger likes this.
  12. SpeedyE

I heard it back in the day, and I never cared either way. Like I said, I was/is a fan of MJ's riding (winning) and his bikes (got to ride/try one)....I'll take your word on it, as you would know more than an old pit-rumor.

13. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Wait....doesn't "off chance" indicate that something is a possibility, i.e., not an established fact, which would suggest that you apparently don't know a goddamn thing about it either?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wish! There were a couple dozen that I actually needed to answer all mixed in. However I love me some Mailwasher, much easier to use than normal spam filters and I can still scan the incoming items to make sure I want them nuked.

15. ped

ped Banned

I told him....dont know if he will. That's one of a good few I know of. I think some people are reluctant to burn bridges or cause public drama and stuff.

16. ped

ped Banned

yeah Melka is some newb and is known to be a bullshitter

17. caferace

caferace No.

Mongo-bot, to the rescue. :D

-jim

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

well he did BS and say Michelins were good...so there's that :p

JTW, SpeedyE and vizsladog like this.
  19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I tried a Michelin once and busted my ass. I feel it was misrepresented.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well he's absolutely known to be a bullshitter :D

Doesn't change that you look dumb posting heresay and doing so about someone who has nothing to do with the thread at all.