1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Never said he did. My point was that he was making accusations without providing any facts just hearsay

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Between this guy and the Babushka Burglar...I believe Russia is geared up for a hostile take over!!

ToofPic likes this.
  3. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

The Festivus Thread! When do the Feats of Strength start??

4. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

If it's been more than 4 hours you should seek medical help.... Lol :crackup:

daveknievel likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I expect right after this happens:

flyboy likes this.
  6. ped

ped Banned

Him and like MANY others say the same. My buddy has had his motor there for years. The job was paid for when engine was delivered.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Then start a thread about your bad dealings with Mark. In this case he has nothing to do with anything. Just as Graves didn't in the GN Gonzales/rider issue - even though the item in question was a Grave built motor.

If you want to post up about your bad dealings with a motor builder by all means feel free. But don't expect others to get all upset about something that builder had nothing to do with because you've heard bad things in the paddock from someone else and their brothers cousin.

Bruce and vizsladog like this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed. The language used doesn't matter a bit to me with stuff like this. End result of how it's handle does.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Post more about races, we'd love to see it.

BTW - there's a lot of discussion about racing specific stuff in other parts of the board.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It may not have the same penalties however it absolutely is theft of intellectual property same as pirating music is.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You'd be wrong. All of those companies know what has happened in the past with things like escalator (originally used by Otis) and aspirin (originally used by Bayer I believe). There is also a difference between a copyright and a trademark and the logos are trademarks not copyrighted.

12. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Holy shit!!! Just a few days ago this had sub-20 pages I thought. How'd we hit almost 75??

13. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Eh, nevermind, apparently I was still reading/posting around page 30 or so.. but still.. 40 pages.. somebody got cliff notes?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No - and making up shit like that is not cool or cute or funny.

SpeedyE likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Great now I have to sue you since its our site :D

16. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Now that Mongo has brought up the theft of intellectual property, I'm wondering if it's possible that Chris actually does have a license to produce other people's images. I have no knowledge of the types of stuff he makes, just wondering.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: You know the beeb too well...

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And again - if people want to bitch about Mark they can - but nothing in this thread has anything to do with him other than your posts. If you have something to say about him then do so, trying to use this thread as some sort of proof of anything is just stupid and is making you look foolish. Especially given that you're at the same time arguing the seller of this bike has never done anything wrong...

vizsladog likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Then tell Frank to get on here and bitch about Mark. Because that is between the two of them. What Frank sold the buyer is NOT what was advertised. Period. That is the only issue here and it has nothing to do with Mark or Suzuki or whoever made the tires on the bike or the oil in the bike or anything else. Frank sold the bike. OP bought the bike. The issues here are between the two of them and no one else.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No way in hell I'm trying to keep track of Rob and his fetishes :D