1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I don't think many companies are going to mind getting free advertising.

2. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

No, it would not. You asked "would this trade agreement and "act" still be effective in enforcing infringement penalties against the one who has a trademark and or copyright on their DBA, name and or signature?".

4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Jeez.

Ok, i initiated texts, not the call. The few weeks that i had the bike i was getting up to speed after I broke my neck in 3 places and my back. Sorry, most folks arent up to speed after a fusion.

And Greg, i work rotating 12 hour shifts. We all work here to fund this hobby.

ToofPic likes this.
  5. Ducti89

There was over an hour and a half of cool down. Documentation was in progress. You saw the text, "have a nice day" after that hour and a half.

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Who in the hell, besides a teenager, can sleep past 8:00? Even if I'm out until 2-3 am, I still can't sleep past 7:??

7. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Don't know how some of you can keep saying that the OP is as much to blame as anyone cause he didn't inspect his new to him machine when he got it. For the amount of coin that he spent and the terms that were agreed upon....not to mention the "knownness" of the seller....why not trust that every item was there as expected? It's probably the nature of the sport that leads us to trust other racers where we wouldn't trust anyone else because we know the "sacrifices" and low return on investment. I guess what I'm saying is that we expect a higher level of integrity from each other and that might lead to complacency in certain transactions. What do I know....I just sell fried chicken. But you can bet your ass if I sell you forty pieces of chicken they'll be forty one pieces in the box. Lol.

bleacht likes this.
  8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Wait ... Wait ... Wait ...

What kinda fried chicken??

Mmmmmmm

9. SirCrashAlot

The good kind that makes you fat lol.

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Legs. Salted, floured and fried in bacon grease and lard.

Pixelator and SirCrashAlot like this.
  11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I feel soo bad for you man,but you are taking it on the chin very well.I don't know you,but you sir have good character.Most guys would be fighting mad.Thats a chunk of
    change,and the seller knows he fucked you .There should have been at a minimal,an offer to refund your money to cover the motor work that was missing,or
    take the bike back and do the motor for what you paid for,and provide real receipts,current this time.
    Anything short of that? Fuck those guys!! I'm assuming you work hard for your money,and your honest.You should expext nothing less from a seller that supposedly
    has good standing in the racing community.
    Why aren't they making this right? If theyre that broke,maybe they shouldn't be doing this? If not ,then its just a shit hook thief!!

GIVE DUCTI89 WHAT HE PAID FOR!!!!!! or be a dick forever.What goes around comes around,and shit does in fact roll down hill,even while plumbing shit

12. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Or send some sponsors pics of the bike they sponsored.............

13. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

I'll say this again: The OP stated that the Brembo master cylinder he "observed" in the photo was one of the main things that made him want that particular bike. How much "inspection" does it take to verify its inclusion? I'm not talking about internal components such as connecting rods or fork springs, I'm talking about a distinctively visually different component that is front and center and verifiable with the merest glance.

14. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

After all this it seems pretty obvious that the seller was looking to pull a fast one. Perhaps he thought Ducti was naive enough to not know the difference. Little does he know those yellow plates are more about sandbagging than experience lol! Sorry I had to Jon!

sdiver likes this.
  15. SirCrashAlot

I totally understand what you're saying. He should have took lube with him cause he should have known he was going to get anal intercoursed. It's his fault. He probably wore some sexy shoes or something that said "come over here and bend me over".

Honestly he could have paid more attention to the details of the motorcycle that he was picking up but that still doesn't excuse the fact that the old bait and switch was used on him. He was probably excited to get his hands on it and was eager to get it home.

16. caferace

caferace No.

You'd be surprised.

-jim (formerly aka: MotoGPod)

scottn likes this.
  17. Ducti89

Ouch. That hurts more than the monkey wrench that went up my ass.

Bruce likes this.
  18. For sure. Plus printing your own logos color could be off, clarity, etc. RedBull is very picky about it.

19. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

They aren't too broke to be here racing w MotoAmerica at Road America.

20. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Are they living on the streets broke, or Trump in bankruptcy broke? All kinds of broke.