1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your road bicycle

Discussion in 'General' started by cha0s#242, May 19, 2016.

1. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

The vintage BMX thread had some cool pictures in it, so let's see what you got.

I'll go first : My 2016 Wilier Cento Uno Air in full Ultegra with Shimano Dura Ace C35 wheels.

[​IMG]
    I'm not racing it but might line up for a few sportives at the end of this summer.
    4c5f376a-3c48-40e8-a4ad-5bdc1d4a2811.jpg

2. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Pinarello ROKH 30.12
    Ultegra with the Pinarello calipers
    Mavic Ksyrium wheel set
    DuraAce pedals on her now

Ride safe,
    AAron

Attached Files:

metricdevilmoto likes this.
  3. trussdude

trussdude Well-Known Member

Both bike I purchased new.

2011 Cervelo S2

1985 Trek 660

[​IMG]

RichB, metricdevilmoto and cha0s#242 like this.
  4. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

i think i have about 2000mi on this in 3yrs.

cheap PerformanceBike frame/fork
    Ultegra 9 drivetrain w/ 105 shifters
    Stans A340 hoops, BHS Hubs, Sapim CX-Ray spokes that i built
    the whole thing is 19lbs cuz of the wheels

i just found a huge hop in my rear wheel when riding to watch the Tour of CA. gotta put it on my truing stand before i can ride again.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  5. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Novara Element CX. 105 8 speed (yeah, it's old) group set, 35 lbs not including packed Ortlieb panniers. Bought it for $280, put disc brakes and Schwalbe Marathon tires with thorn proof tubes (no more flats! But heavy as f@ck) on it. Commute is 33 miles round trip 2-3 times per week these days. Rode every day September through February (only fell once on black ice). Just started alternating riding days with running days as I'm training for Ragnar in July.

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Christ I can only imagine what awesome bikes are going to pop up in this thread.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yours ain't so bad. :)

8. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

No that one isn't, but FUCK me can that sucker bend some rims!!

Carbon Felt Z45. From DaveK. It's a nice light bike.

[​IMG]

And my big pile of pooh 2005 Giant OCR touring which is a like a tank but I can't sell it
    Because I like it too much.

[​IMG]

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Holy shit, you're an ogre! :D

Me on that thing was a chimp riding a Clydesdale. :D

cajun636 likes this.
  10. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Here is my old Tarmac pro that I sold last year. Great bike but got bored with road riding.

[​IMG]

11. socal

socal Well-Known Member

12. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

2006 Specialized Allez Elite Triple. All 105 stuff, carbon fork, nicer front wheel that a buddy had kicking around and gave me. Nowhere near as nice as the stuff above, but it's been a good bike for me.

[​IMG]

13. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

image.jpg image.jpg
    The Pink frame is a 64cm 1988 REI Novarra Team. Perfect for Del Mar to Oceanside. Original paint. Save The TaTa's !
    The Cabernet frame is a 66cm 2011 SOMA Extra Smoothie (ES) which is my setup for the hills (east county).
    Both are 180mm SRAM cranksets, 10 speed (11/28). Team TaTa's is a traditional 39/53, the SOMA is a compact 34/50. Both have Mavic Open Pro (36 hole/14 gauge spokes) on Ultegra hubs, better to deal with the 255# engine ...
    The S.O. purchased the both frames for me. The Team for my 36th birthday, and the SOMA frame for my 55th birthday. I am trying to wear them out ...

Last edited: May 19, 2016
    rocalotopus likes this.
  14. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

[​IMG]

Cross bike. Great on our almost endless dirt/fire service roads, and bumpy tar chip-seal back rds.
    [​IMG]

15. 6_Myles

6_Myles Well-Known Member

The roadie:
    2014 Raleigh Revenio Carbon 4
    Di2 Ultegra
    Easton EA50 Rimps

Bought the bike for a STEAL in 2015 with the plan on parting out the Di2 and just going mechanical......until i rode it. Electronic shifting is A-Maz-Ing.

Attached Files:

16. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Nice!

17. 23k5

23k5 Well-Known Member

Fuji SST 1.0

uploadfromtaptalk1463719745224.jpg

metricdevilmoto and cajun636 like this.
  18. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

S-Works Transition for triathlons. I bought it with plans for an Ironman, but that hasn't happened yet. :D

[​IMG]

19. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

That not all you have!! We've see them! Bad ass bikes

My plan is to do a Sprint Tri this summer, but I'm just throw some tri bars on the Felt

She loves me. But MAN you were right that thing is stiffer than Steel after that Vinales podium.

20. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That bike does look too small for you, Dustin. At least get it fit properly because from that picture, it looks really odd and you could hurt yourself in the long run.