1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Y'all hear about this? Eslick went to the branch last night.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

On Chumlee - wonder what the felony was to keep him from being allowed to own firearms in the first place. He's about as stupid as his buddy peeing in the middle of a bar.

3. mdr14

mdr14 What?

i already accepted Danny's apology.

4. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

That statement and your avatar made me laugh.

Ride safe,
    AAron

Yzasserina likes this.
  5. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

I think it is felony charges because of the combination of drugs and a weapon in the household.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The one article I read said the gun was an issue because he already wasn't allowed to have them - which means a felony conviction earlier I believe.

7. Gonzo523

Gonzo523 Active Member

Does anyone else follow TOBCracing on instagram? I wish I could upload a picture, but my computer skills are non-existent. Basically, its a screenshot of Danny's apology followed by a statement from TOBC saying "Let Danny Race! Please like and share."

I'm a big fan of TOBC and Danny. Hoping for the best for all parties involved.

BigBird likes this.
  8. dsmitty37

I only saw 1 article and I know it can turn into a federal case with the presence of a gun and drugs in the same location.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, I could have read it wrong. I'd go check but that's more effort than it's worth :D

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 10.02.53 AM.png

11. dsmitty37

The article is very vague, it doesn't really specify.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

See! Squirrel over there! Chumlee saves the BBS from 10 more pages on that guy we were talking about earlier. :D

I actually moved on after I found the Iron Sheiks letter to Hulk Hogan. That's pure awesomeness riding a chrome plated squirrel.

I SUPLEX YOU PUT YOU IN CAMEL CLUTCH BREAK YOUR HIS BACK I MAKE HIM HUMBLE. I AM THE LEGEND

13. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Cool, now we're going to talk about Hulk Hogan's sex tape lawsuit?

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think the Sheik was a far more disturbed old man than we care to imagine :crackup:

[​IMG]

15. caferace

caferace No.

According to the book of faces, Danny won't be allowed to race.

American Motorcyclist Association, American Sportbike Racing Association suspend professional racer Daniel C. Eslick

PICKERINGTON, Ohio -- The American Motorcyclist Association and the American Sportbike Racing Association, in consultation with Daytona International Speedway, have suspended professional motorcycle racer Daniel C. Eslick of Broken Arrow, Okla., from the Daytona 200 for actions deemed to be detrimental to the sport.

According to the Volusia County (Florida) Clerk of Circuit Court, Eslick is charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, a felony of the third degree, as a result of events that took place about 11:59 p.m., March 7, in Daytona Beach, Fla.

Participating in professional motorcycle competition is a privilege, not a right, and there is zero tolerance for behavior that is detrimental to the promotion of motorcycling in all its forms.

The AMA has extended Eslick's suspension to all AMA-sanctioned activity. The suspension will be in effect until this case is resolved, at which time the AMA may lift the suspension or take further action.

-jim

16. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

I realize we don't know the whole story, but there is one thing I do know, that by the time I was 29, if I was lucky enough to make my living racing motorcycles and representing a team, there is no way in hell I would ever make any decision or put myself in any situation that could jeopardize it. It's hard enough to make it roadracing here in 'Murica fuck yeah! why would you want to make it any harder for yourself and the sport?

V5 Racer, Banditracer and R Acree like this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

So this means no MA racing either. Damn this sucks.

I doubt no matter what the fans try to do he'll be SOL for a 3-peat

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Sometimes when you are a multi-time champ, have free rides thrown at your from multiple teams throughout the years (which Eslick has had....Geico/Team Hammer, Jordan, EBR/Hero, etc etc).....you sometimes take things for granted.

By 29 I'd imagine you were still footing your own bills to get to the track.

19. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Is this a new marketing plan for the AMA? Id bet the # of people aware there is a motorcycle race in Daytona just quadrupled.

Will there be a last minute reprieve? I think so

20. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Not anymore ..

DucatiBomber likes this.