1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Y'all hear about this? Eslick went to the branch last night.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 9, 2016.

1. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

But I am waaay faster than you ;-)

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Danny's a big kid. That's one of the reasons he's one of my favorites. He has more fun racing than anyone else out there. Kinda reminds me of guy Martin in that aspect. Unfortunately, like mongo hinted at, that personality seems to have also led him to do some dumb shit. Doubt there's much to the incident with the woman. Fact that she didn't press charges says a lot in my opinion. But doesn't change the fact that he clearly acted stupid in some manner. And being drunk is no excuse. You're still responsible for your own actions. Not gonna bother saying what I think the punishment should be. I wasn't there, don't know exactly what happened, no reason to speculate. Just hope this doesn't put Michelle in too bad of a position. from my interactions with her, I think she's an awesome person and she's done/doing some real good for our sport.

3. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

They were glass asshole! lol

4. Is that before you started working out Kaz?

pefrey likes this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Glass assholes?

backcountryme likes this.
  6. sowega

sowega #710

Ahem.

NESBA U SUX

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Before? That was last weekend.

8. BC

BC Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

kangasj likes this.
  9. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

No offense but I've read of Danny's exploits, and I'm a huge fan of JRP's work, but I have no knowledge of your work in the field of glass assholes and prison.

I know you've been a privateer in superbike and I have huge respect for that, but you gotta step up your social media game to compete with JRP.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    Britt likes this.
  10. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

JRP is just below Kanye in that regard.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The Old Boat Company (I think) It came up or I looked it up when the former owner(?) died in a plane crash at VIR.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I know. But I was referring to the post about all the press TOBC will get this week.

13. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

So in your world it is ok to punch a police officer?

14. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

“The defendant was transported [to] the Beach Side Prescient for processing and later transported to the Volusia County Branch Jail.

Is that the pre-crime division?

t500racer likes this.
  15. ped

ped Banned

He's lucky he didnt get shot

16. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

I am surprised the officer tried to deploy oc-spray instead of a taser.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, Eslick should thank sweet baby black jesus that Chumlee got arrested. That'll distract the BBS from Danny's arrest. :crackup:

"Quick, look over there! It's a squirrel!" <runs away when the entire BBS turns to watch the squirrel because the BBS really really likes squirrels.>

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meth? What to help him go on 72 hour cheeseburger binges. G

19. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

What?? Chumlee got busted? Lol

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure anyone is talking about TOBC other than on here where we know who he's riding for. The one article I saw only mentioned he rode a Triumph.