Y'all hear about this? Eslick went to the branch last night.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 9, 2016.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Someone call Harvey Specter or Mike Ross and definitely call Rachel Zane

jonathanp likes this.
  2. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Well, I don't see any of those running around here so this thread works better for me. Sure does seem like the pre-Daytona festivities are kind of rough on racers though, especially if they've won the 200.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

At least Danny can physically race.

4. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

It sounds like something from point break.

RichB likes this.
  5. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Sounds like he raced the DBPD and lost. :D

6. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Wow, the story is crazy.
    Impressive that he could not outrun the cop.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He did outrun one - he then jumped a fence into the arms of another one.

WANABE RACER likes this.
  8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

:crackup:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, that won't get him admission to MENSA.

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Wow, just Wow....
    Hope some of you never fkup... And IF you ever do, I hope you don't lose your job, untill and after you are in jail, and unable to show up.

Last time I looked "Crossing Guard" is not what Danny does for a job...he races motorbikes.

dickie doo, turner38, kangasj and 2 others like this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

He said, "Danny should be fired immediately. Hopefully, he'll get some time in prison to rethink his actions."

I'm not offended, just appalled at the instant conviction and sentencing that comes with arrest reports being published in the media.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

At his level a large part of racing motorcycles is representing your sponsors at all times. He's not doing so well at that part of the gig right now.

I don't see a need to hang him but I also see no need to make excuses because he races motorcycles.

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It is not an "excuse"... Sorry but it isn't like people who deal with Me, don't already know I am an AssHole.... Same holds true with DE, except he is not an asshole.. He gets into some trouble sometimes, owners who hire him know this, and should not be "Shocked".

Dragginass and A79Fan like this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

I've met DE once in 2008 at a track walk in NJMP. That boy is hilarious..seems to have a good time.

His definition of success may not be someone else's definition. Maybe leaving Broken Arrow, OK and riding a motorbike fast is already his success and everything else is gravy.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wouldn't be surprised given the silliness in that paddock if Michelle had any idea about Dannys past issues. Hell, as you know people on here are vicious and won't say the details of some of the stuff. I truly do feel sorry for her, she's trying to keep Jons dream alive as well as living her own dream and gets crapped on.

DucatiBomber and Riders Discount like this.
  16. 178SV

178SV now retired...

I'd like to learn more about the victim and the scenario that led to this chase.

17. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

How about NESBA?

malik ross likes this.
  18. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

oh so now you want to gather all of the facts before coming to any conclusions :crackup:;)

HPPT and John29 like this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

:p I had no conclusions on the shooting thread, just guesses.

JTW likes this.
  20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

The issue isn't the "victim". If he was indeed goofing around, stopping to explain that to the cop and at worst getting a tongue lashing sure beats leaving and escalating the situation.