1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qatar

Discussion in 'General' started by TSWebster, Mar 2, 2016.

1. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

I know Qatar is an oddball, but I'm loving the shakeup of the establishment. Only one alien in the top 5. Viva la revolution, bitches.

2. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Dani is below average...in height.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You go, White Lightning!

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Shut your whore mouth! :D

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I'll let you have this one.

But when the season starts you can't be plotting a course to Pensacola when suck-Zuki Shits the bed as usual!

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So what have we learned here today?

When one's mind is made up, facts have no relevance.

Keep up the good fight, mass. There's not a Dung Beetle to kick around any more, and you've got some heels-dug-in shoes to fill. :clap:

7. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

Cognitive dissonance. Google it.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Don't you have a pile of moose shit to compost?

9. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Apparently tire allocation has been a bit of a hot topic with the teams this weekend, with only two variations of the Michelin front available, and many teams saving good rubber for today.

The next couple hours will be very interesting to see some of the long runs and who can keep the pace.

10. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

According to Bradley Smith, Michelin had 5 different front tires on offer, but "suggested against" using 4 of them. Good ol' teething issues for Michelin.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Looks like the Big boys are out today. Slowzuki is 1.2 seconds back now of the CEO...but they still have 3 hours left to go back further

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

With wings all the rage, here's Pedrosa with his new helmet wings:

[​IMG]

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Awesome

I thought I read somewhere that the helmets and leathers had to meet certain specifications that would not allow add on items like the wings.

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Glesus!

JL hammers a 1:54.810. More than .725 secs ahead of others.

Mindewe, still almost a second from the ultimate lap record by the same man (was the race run day time in 2008?)

15. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

Curious if you can actually see live video feed from testing or just live timing? I'm new to the online streaming

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Red Flag out it seems :(

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

For the past two tests you could have actually seen it..

I can't recall if this was always the case with Qatar where you couldn't see it.

gixxercurt likes this.
  18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Just timing for tests.

gixxercurt likes this.
  19. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

The facts point that Dani has won as many titles in moto gp as you and me, I call that zero, you are willing to call it something else and/ or more. And unlike you and me he rode the factory Honda for 10 years. I find that to be underachieving, you consider it a good career.

I'll drop it, you've made up your mind and Dani could be 3rd and 4th all season and that would satisfy your expectations, that's okay by me.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

If you have VideoPass, the Valencia and Sepang were definitely streamed live. Philip Island I believe was also.