1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qatar

Discussion in 'General' started by TSWebster, Mar 2, 2016.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Actually, a lot of us do. :D

BHP41 and BigBird like this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I know, he's somewhat consistently in the top 4 at the end of the year and probably brings in a boat ton of Spanish dineros to the HRC campaign to back he's riding.

He'd win a race or two and put it on the pole a couple of times, good enough I guess.
    Meanwhile 93 will be fighting for the championship with 99 on the same bike.

I don't have favorites in moto gp and I don't root against anybody but I like seeing the size of the fight in the dog. Dani's comeback last year after the surgery was nice to see and I'd love to see him push 93 because of the huge drama that will ensue in that paddock but that's just not going to happen.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Stfu traitorous hippy!

5. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Will Marquez personally invite Stoner back to sort the bike out for them? :D

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Using your twisted logic of below average, Rossi hasn't won a title since he lifted it in 2009, therefore he is below average. If being above average means you have to win a GP crown, sad to say all but three riders on the grid are below average. And you question my logic? Too funny.

If having 28 victories and 100 podiums in the premier class of motorcycle racing is below average, I'd love to be below average. Hell, I'd box punch my grandmother to have that kind of below average talent.

7. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

:crackup: this mde me lol

8. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

28 victories to the 4 championship titles won by his teammates on the same bike is below average.

28 victories compared to the 5 championship titles won by the Yamaha riders is below average.

28 wins compared to the title won on the Ducati is below average.

Factory riders win in that class or are disposed off in a blink of an eye, Dani is still there.
    And again, Rossi is the one exception, his brand is as big as the entire series. He still put his name out there and almost won last year, Dani is not what Rossi is.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not sure you understand what "average" means. :crackup:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Really. Last I checked average finish at a GP was the guy in 12th-14th depending on the event.

11. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I do, pardon me for not comparing him against all the non factory riders on subpar equipment. He's a world beater against them for sure.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait - you're talking about Pedrosa? Even counting just factory rides he's above average. Maths is important, use them well :D

13. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Maybe change "average" to "expectations" and your argument can go from "full retard" to "functionally retarded"

Mechdziner714 likes this.
  14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

So Rossi has been below average since 2010, but because he can sell a T-shirt he is the exception? :crackup:

I don't have the imagination level to even make up this level of stupid. :crackup:

15. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

How is he above average? I posted how he's below average in post #68. Against the field? Sure, all day long. Against the factory riders on the equipment that he's on? Nowhere near.

16. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

These are the worst arguments on the BBS .

17. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

If you think that Rossi is someone who can "just sell a t-shirt" over Dani for the moto gp brand, this conversation will have little to do with the fact that Dani under-performs.

18. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I watch the races and look at at the score board, no favorites, no ill feelings towards people I only see on tv.
    IMHO Dani has under-performed in the moto gp class on a factory ride consistently. That's my point.

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You're having a really hard time here and I'm sorry for that.

Go ahead and let us know who you think Hrc should get to replace Pedrosa.

There are about 95% of the pack also getting "below average" results that you can choose from.

Help us understand because you're really struggling here almost to the point of not understanding whatsoever.

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Your honest opinion is about as logical as the shit I took earlier and your opinion smells worse