1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 15, 2015.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I'm going to amend my thinking to say add V3/V5 and V4/V6LW instead of just the two, may as well go all in. [emoji3]

2. I'm wanting to try some new tracks, but I suck ass at learning new tracks. I might go up there for that if there will be TD's before it.

Eddie you gonna be at that one?

I'd be awesome if you could work a deal with STT for some TD's before one of the Grattan races. I really want to get up thete and ride that track.

3. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

STT already does that with a "pro school" Friday prior to the WERA events at Grattan.

4. jeff johnson 32

jeff johnson 32 Well-Known Member

Hooray for Pittsburgh and the full course. Something new and very welcome.

mpusch likes this.
  5. Oh yeah, I remember David Grey telling me about that a couple of years ago. That would work.

6. uswjmc22

uswjmc22 Obfusc8

Holy smoke. Never thought I'd see this. Thanks Sean. I realize a single day on the full course is the best we could do, given their sucky new policy. I'm not gonna assume Eddie will like this, but I hope he does :)

Is the MidO DH weekday thing still on the table and waiting on a callback? Fingers crossed here.

ekraft84 likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Still waiting to talk to the track more - not sure if I want to now with PIRC a few day later.

8. Bburns912

Bburns912 Well-Known Member

It was back to back last year. What killed the Pitt round in the past was only being NC region.

HEF211, renegade17 and ekraft84 like this.
  9. Bburns912

Bburns912 Well-Known Member

Really excited about the full course, btw!

A lap there is going to be in the mid to high 1:40's

10. uswjmc22

uswjmc22 Obfusc8

Yep I get it. But FWIW we would do it regardless and I've no doubt my buds Joe B and Waders would too :) I really have enjoyed that weekday DH at MidO. Would be sad to see it go bye bye.

11. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

As much as I absolutely love Mid Ohio I think the risk eating a bunch of money due to rain isn't worth the potential reward. I really hate saying that but it is what it is.

Wade Parish and 5axis like this.
  12. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

Looking forward to Mid-O! I'll already be there and can't do PIRC if its that's close to Mid-o

Wade Parish likes this.
  13. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

Damn it Bobby!! Make it combined with southeast.....please!! Lol...whatever. ..may go anyways!!

14. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Slipping around mid 0 even when it isn't raining does not give one much confidence.
    The vids I have seen of the full beaver look pretty fun.

15. :D

16. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

so when is said schedule will be finalized? :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Whenever I finally hear back from the last couple of tracks/orgs. Only stuff up in the air really is Mid-Ohio and Miller. We'll be doing V dates today/tomorrow so a pretty final schedule will be done this week.

TLR67 likes this.
  18. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

19. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Don't forget the RV race... :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  20. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

Any National stuff?

Bburns912 likes this.