1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which would you rather do?

Discussion in 'General' started by fullmetalF4i, Dec 16, 2015.

?

Which would you rather do?

1. Factory Racer

13 vote(s)
    68.4%
  2. Factory Test Rider

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  1. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

Would you rather be the factory racer, only getting to ride the bike a dozen or so times throughout the year, but each of those times is in bright lights competition?
    Or
    Ride the bike continuously throughout the year including one or two rounds of racing?

2. First.

Then I would buy my own streetbike to play with.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So, a racer or a tester?

Which pays better and get me more chicks?

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

This All day.

5. sowega

sowega #710

[​IMG]
    Two chicks at the same time, man.

BigBird likes this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Test rider. All of the fun ... Half the pressure. Sure there's pressure to help get it set up right, but you aren't looked upon to be spot on the dozen or so times you get in the saddle.

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I said racer but if you already have money,chicks and championships IMO test rider that races occasionally would be a pretty good gig.

8. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

Who wouldn't want to be a factory racer? And if you are good enough for that job, chances are you can be a test rider after your career at the pointy end is over.

And not for the glitter and glame. I wanna race the best to see if I can rise to the level

9. surfingsk8r

surfingsk8r Well-Known Member

Racers want to race. Not knocking the test rider gig either, but if both are on the table I'd race. Of course if the only option were test rider I'm gonna be on that like white on rice.

rhouck and ruckusracing like this.
  10. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Somehow unsure if Gollum Rabat gets that much brolly girl action.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Rabat's dad is some kind of uber jeweler in europe, that dude has been wrecking groupies since before he knew what a motorcycle even was. :D

Hawk518 likes this.
  12. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Give me the Factory ride all day!

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If I had the talent levels of Rossi, Pedro, Marquez or Pedrosa I would want the factory ride all day long.

If my talent level, no matter what machine was under me, would never allow me to win I would take the testing gig all day long.

14. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

So he gets to hit it because his dad is wealthy, regardless of him being a factory racer ?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Apparently he used to date Jordi Torres' sister Olga.....

[​IMG]

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I've never seen any claims or evidence of Titters being a ladies man. This is all news to me (not the part about his family having jewelry money). :D

17. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

First choice all day long.