1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RBoM SV Challenge @ VIR 8/2/15

Discussion in 'General' started by Russell Masecar, Jul 1, 2015.

1. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

2. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Saw the orthopedic doc today and got a CT scan, broke the fibia and tore the tendon on the outside of my ankle. Surgery is scheduled for Tuesday and I will be out of commission for 12 weeks or so.

3. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Cutting it tight for the gnf.. Heal up quick Dave!

4. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Damn Dave. Sorry to hear this.

Thanks again for letting me run your back up bike. I had a blast gridding up for that race. I remember the "1" board going sideways and thinking don't wreck Dave's bike when he's in the hospital. :D

Btw-The steering stem nut falling off in my only real practice session on the bike was reassuring! Lol. Especially when I come in and Boda sees it and says "yea he booby trapped that bike. He wants a HWT championship one way or the other!" :crackup:

Ride safe,
    AAron

5. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Poor BJ Rosacker on his SS 1st gen. I think you sucked the paint off his bike.

6. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Yeah we will see how things go, could be two surgeries or one but I won't know until they open me up.

Haha welcome to the world of lwt racing :D

7. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Dude!!! Hope it goes well. That's terrible.

8. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

So sorry! I know where you are and how you feel. You will be back!!!

9. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Boo. Get better Dave.

10. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

lol. that was a little silly.

Either way, I got my ass handed to me that race. :eek:

11. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Aw man, that sucks! Heal up quick, Dave!

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Well wishes for grasshopper and Dave.

13. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

For those who attended the SV challenge, what would you like to see for the 2016 SV Challenge? (other than banning Xavier)

For those who opted out of the SV Challenge. What would you like see changed to get you to come next year?

This year we had Cash Prize for top 10, Ghetto Customs Paint Jobs for the top 5, all participants got a T-shirt and Fram Oil Filter, and a Brembo RCS Master prize to who made up the most positions.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  14. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

And paint jobs by Ghetto Customs....:up:

15. grasshopper

Who got the Brembo? edit nevermind Brian did... duh!

16. swiest152

sh**. Yes, Chris offered up paint jobs as well.

17. grasshopper

Different track would be cool for next year

18. MXjunky

MXjunky I just wanna go FAST!

Possibly a little more time for planning, that was the excuse the rest of the CCS sissy's made. VIR is an awesome track and a decently central location, but a new different track would be cool. Anything besides Jersey, Mazz, X, and McGlade run record pace there. HAHA

19. swiest152

VIR will most likely be the location again. Yes, planning and announcement will come sooner then 1 month. I believe the short notice removed 10 or so riders from the grid.

20. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

VIR was perfect. No conflicting schedules with other orgs, centrally located on the East Coast and great facilities.