1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hayden finally open to racing WSBK?

Discussion in 'General' started by EngineNoO9, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Whos a mid pack rider? Who are you referring to?

2. ped

ped Banned

most people

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Ask Sykes: anything he might have done differently(well besides win) in losing out two championships by the narrowest of margins?

Ask Rea: Since the Kawi is the best product ever produced in the history of motorcycle racing (ok that may just be my opinion) ..seriously though, how will he approach the rest of the season with the title pretty much his? Will he go for wins or just kind of test some new things out?

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, if Kawasaki is paying bonuses for wins I'd say he's going for the cash.

5. caferace

caferace No.

Got a bunch of questions in. As usual, I went beyond the allotted time and Jonathan was great. Not often you get to speak to someone who may be the new World Champion in a couple of days. :up:

Tom #66 in a couple of hours.

-jim

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

This thread caught a serious case of drip dick, and Jim saves it!

Kudos my couch surfing compadre!

7. caferace

caferace No.

Cheers. :up:

Tom done as well. Rather challenging between the two of them.

-jim

8. eggfooyoung

9. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:crackup: So many LOLs

10. caferace

caferace No.

Not on the financial calendar.

-jim

11. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Believe me, I'll be happy to be wrong on that one.

I don't really follow the European series. Who is doing well over there?

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So Jim -

How many of your guests come on here before the interview so they can be prepared for the questions? :)

13. PJ Jacobson is currently 3rd in WSS, and James Rispoli is currently 5th in British Supersport.

14. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

The Hopper just proved that even fat people that haven't raced for a year can be competitive in BSB.

Another "kid" that I like to keep an eye on is Jayson Uribe who's currently running in the French STK600 championship. He just took his first win in the (fast), he's 16 years old (young) and he's gotten solid results on various types of equipment such as 125s, Moto3, and now production 600s (adaptable). Mark my words and someone remember to find this post in a few years; with the right management this kid will end up on the world stage in a few years.

15. eggfooyoung

Been following Jayson on FB for a couple of years. Definitely won't be a surprise to see him become successful over there.

16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

^ This.. Sucks Jayson didn't have a good showing at Laguna, but he is one to watch for sure.

17. RoadRash49

RoadRash49 Well-Known Member

Don't forget about Kenny Noyes

18. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Just like in the USA, I'm expecting more from Rispoli now that he's had a decent amount of time on a good bike.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Let's hope that he fully recovers and comes back 100%.

20. :stupid:

If not to racing, at least to normal life.