1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

On the other hand, if the laws of the state or rules of the party he represents set the requirements prior to him running, he needs to meet them.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If that's the law, then that's the law. He isn't being singled out.
    You have to run as a candidate of the party you belong to.
    He's not a Democrat.

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

No! No! No! It's a vast left wing conspiracy! If forced to choose the lesser of two evils, I would rather be fucked over by a sincere nut job than a pathological liar.

4. In Your Corner

This is the first time this issue has ever arisen, so it will be decided in court, I'm sure.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It was probably a rule/law written in to keep opposing parties from screwing up the primary elections.

6. In Your Corner

No, they're free to do that. NH has a lot of Democrats registered as independents. When an independent goes to vote, they have to choose either a Dem or GOP ballot, which makes them that party for the moment. After voting, you can immediately change your party back to independent.
    The trick is for Dems to vote in the Republican primary for the candidate they think will be the easiest to beat. This has been a tradition for years.
    Dems usually aren't split on their candidates, so they can skip their own primary vote.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I had no idea. So he is not a registered Dem at all? Why are they lumping him in with Lady Liar instead of independent or something?

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Because he is not running as an independent?

9. In Your Corner

If he could go back to Vermont and register as a Democrat, he'd be in, but Vermont doesn't have party registration. He was nominated twice as a Democrat candidate, but he refused the nomination both times, which actually reinforces the fact that he doesn't consider himself a Democrat, unfortunately.
    Of course, that won't affect anything in other states, he should be fine there.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, my god damn transfer case blew up. Maybe it was a dry run.

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

How in the hell did you hear about that already? I was set up for chrissakes. Fucking clintons...

12. In Your Corner

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

14. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Don't you just love Huma "I will suffer any humiliation to advance my career" Abelin?

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Hey don't dis her. Apparently she was able to work three jobs at once and never take vacation or sick leave.

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Since both Clinton and Sander tout that gender wage gap shit, it is clear that neither is smart enough to be President. It has been proven false time and time again.

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Sanders and Clinton know how to use your money better than you. Take a lude and don't fight it...

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And beware of Bill Cosby.

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It would just thrill the hell out of me to see Hillary take a flippant attitude toward this judge's order and see him issue a bench warrant for her ass to be taken into custody. The golden words of the judge would be, "Mrs. Clinton, you will occupy a jail cell for as long as it takes for all the ordered information to be presented to this court."

20. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

You're so funny. That kind of treatment is only for the little people doing little crimes. Hillary is one of the big people doing big girl crimes. The only thing that will come of this is sound bytes. Hillary is a snake and will snake out of this, and win the Democratic nomination. Better her than that communist cunt Sanders anyhow. At least she's a devil we know.