1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brag on Your kids thread...

Discussion in 'General' started by baconologist, May 11, 2015.

1. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

My 14 year old daughter is not shooting up heroin. #proudfather

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

My 3 yo runs around on my 16' fishing boat yelling "Shiver me timbers" while my 10-month old drools on everything. At least they seem to like the boat. She's still afraid of the 50 cc I got her when she was a year. Holding out hope for the boy, though. So far, the only one interested in cycles is my golden retriever.

3. GSmann

GSmann Well-Known Member

Daughter wrapped up the Womens B championship in FTR Hare Scrambles last weekend!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Still super proud of my girl. Looking forward to the upcoming season.

[​IMG]

5. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

My 17 year old daughter got inducted into National Honor Society last week. She's had above a 4.0 her entire high school career, plays two varsity sports and lifegaurds. I keep waiting for the wheels to fall off but so far I have been very very fortunate. Her mother and I definitely did not follow that path. :D

6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Our 7 year old daughter won the state championship a couple of weekends ago in the 7-8 year old division in the long jump for track and field. She jumped 11 feet.

7. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

My 16 month old is mainly good at being huge... 99th percentile for weight and 97th for height (28.x lbs., 32"). We lovingly refer to her as "the tiny tank," which I think will look great on a set of race leathers some day.

8. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Leading the KOMU race a couple of weeks ago at miller.

[​IMG]

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that you guys are paying attention to the fun that you're having with your kiddos now because it will seem like only a couple of months until they will leave the nest. I actually kind of envy you. :bow:

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Awesome……I had a 4.0

blood alcohol content:D

11. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

How about grandson with grandma? He'll be two in August and he is getting really fun now.

Attached Files:

12. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Another

Attached Files:

13. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I think anyone that pitted next to us can say my son and I had a blast at the track.

[​IMG]

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Super fucking badass. Hell, I'm as proud of him as you are and I don't even know the kid. lol.

:clap:

15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

And Eslick, Sierra looks good.:up:

(Hell all the kids on here look good. You just gotta love em :))

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Pops looks a little out of breath!

Awesome pic though:up:

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

What can I say, I'm old!

Thanks for the kind words guys

18. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

You and me both, bro. I don't know where she gets it from but I'm happy as hell.

19. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

This would be funnier if you weren't off by a decimal place. .400 BAC is almost always fatal.

Three F's and two D's will kill you.

20. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

My son Brayden's academic Quizbowl team took 3rd in state after losing by tie-breaker in the semi-finals. The State Champs are ranked 2nd in the country and only beat the 2nd place team by 380-320. Not bad for 3 Sophomores among the 4 starters.

Oh he also took 3rd at State in an individual math contest and is going to Nationals. Finally, he won the Boeing scholarship for Aerospace Engineering camp this summer.

I may be going to space someday :D