Best Helmet Graphic?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, May 6, 2015.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I dug Melissa Paris' version of the Jolly Roger. I think it was the year she was racing stink wheels.

2. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

The Kimster's

[​IMG]

Or Lauda's last one
    [​IMG]

3. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

always loved the Suomy extreme

First: Canepa - still have it and love it.

Second: Capirossi - loved it til I went down in T8 at WSIR and destroyed it. It's a conversation piece in my garage.

Attached Files:

4. Aweasel

Aweasel Well-Known Member

bell star laguna seca sbk is a personal fav

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I love my Kagayama replica. I like the designs that aren't too busy like the Dunlop and IOM ones. Haga had a cool one with him on a tractor on the back. Only ones I really dislike are ones with energy drink logos or other sponsor stuff on them.

6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

+1
    The Black and gold IOM TT Drudi design is badass. And also agree that energy drink sponsors suck. I can't believe people are actually paying for those helmets.

[​IMG]

7. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

I still have one brand new in the box!

Attached Files:

8. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

The TT helmet and the Tommy Hayden one are awesome. I still have my Hayden one.

My other favorite is the Simoncelli.

9. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Hands down, my favorite. Chucked it off Pike's Peak and only got like 3 sprints out of it. :mad:

10. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Always liked the Gobert replica.

[​IMG]

11. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

I had that helmet in white several years ago. I hated the graphics at first, but learned to love them! Wrecked in a crash, collects dust in the garage now.

[​IMG]

12. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I prefer the "keep it simple stupid" graphics. What I use and is my favorite.

[​IMG]

13. sowega

sowega #710

14. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Tis a shame you can't get Suomy helmets anymore. They always had amazing graphics and they fit my noodle the best.

15. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Actual graphics - the fluoro Schwantz, the Josh Hayes Jolly Roger (Melis too), Scotts Screaming Chief stuff, The yellow and black Isle of Man and the Black and Gold pictured here earlier - not the one with a lot more gold.

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Always liked Nigel's helmet

[​IMG]

18. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

19. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

I usually paint mine, the same way I always have, old school look, three big red scallops on white with gold lines and name and number in gold leaf. When I was a poor starving student (just a little while ago, ahem) I did it myself, with rattle cans and gold tape.

For store bought, I vote for the first Russell as the most outrageous of the gamechangers. Similarly, any of the Hagas. Never owned either one though. Had a ton of helmets, and like the Colin, and the Hayden, and the Freddie Arais. I don't go for all the busy tiny pattern stuff that seems to be popular now though--can't tell what you are looking at from 50 feet away.

If we are including dirt helmets, I go for the Ricky Johnson Bell, with the bulldog, red, white and blue with gold leaf. Guy was epic, his career at the top of supercross/motocross too short.

20. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Any Yanagawa replica lid is my choice..................for obvious reasons, of course!