1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's called Progress.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I guess you could label it as "progress" but I tend think it's more that the sexual revolution has freed women of the consequences/stigmas such behaviors would carry with them a couple decades ago. I say more power to em! :up:

3. In Your Corner

You think female teachers having sex with students is a sign of progress?
    There should be stigmas and consequences attached to such actions.
    I'm sure you'd be fine with your 15 year old daughter getting nailed by one of the teachers at school, though.
    Right?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not my daughter but I'm okay with yours choosing to bang one of her teachers.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No, they think it has freed them of the consequences/stigmas such behaviors would carry with them a couple decades ago.

yet to this day, nobody wants to marry a chick who they know has been riding the cock carousel for a few years.

Everybody likes a whore, nobody wants to marry them.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No, they think it has freed them of the consequences/stigmas such behaviors would carry with them a couple decades ago.

yet to this day, nobody wants to marry a chick who they know has been riding the cock carousel for a few years.

While everybody likes a whore, nobody wants to marry one.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Unfortunately I don't think you fully grasped my sarcasm. If I'm to be honest I'm of the belief that society has come too far to suddenly pull an about face and adopt a belief system from 40-50 years ago where morals and chastity were held in a higher regard. There's only one direction to head now, further downward. So with that in mind knowing that you can't change the direction of the tide I'm fine with just sitting back and watching it become more of a mess at this point.

......hence I won't be having a 15 year old daughter or son, so ultimately it isn't going to affect me. I understand that's a luxury not everyone else has, they have to watch their kids (and possibly grandkids after that) grow up and be influenced by this cesspool we call society :)

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Love the pure unbridled hypocrisy of that dumb broad in that video.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I sure as hell wish I could disagree with you but I cannot. Society is changing and always has. So far it's not necessary for the better. Even though we are progressing with regards to science and knowledge, morally we're on a downward spiral that will eventually hit the bottom where chaos lives. The problem is that those of us with kids, Grand kids, and Great Grand kids can do nothing except stand to the side and watch. (and hope) :(

11. joec

joec brace yourself

12. charles

charles The Transporter

You guys got it all wrong. This is no sign of moral decay, decadence, a march off the cliff of decency, etc. blah blah…this is, plain and simple, women's perpetual quest for a decent mate…yes, that's right, just think of the fact that so many men today are into drugs, booze, video games, violent sex, and possibly crime…where else can a woman find someone with an unblemished record if not in a public school? (I left out private schools because no one raises a stink about the same behavior because it would be bad for business).and, further, let me straight you out about the prosecution of such cases: it is nothing less than jealousy, as the police, prosecutors, and judges think of the situation and get subconsciously pissed that they, in the stupor of their own youth, did not take advantage of that delightful older tart who taught girl's gym classes…and so on…man's perpetual quest to look backwards and agonize about what he missed out on.

The floor is open to my esteemed brethren for commentary.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Actually the problem is that instinctually women are actually more attracted to this type of men subconsciously. Its not until they've run through myriads of them whilst youth and good looks are still on their side do they then settle for what is stereotypically considered a "nice guy" because by the time they hit 30 they realize the previously mention men are not going to provide the stability that a well adjusted, productive man of society is going to.

But then that desire to "eat, pray, love" kicks in after a few years of marriage...... :eek:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  14. charles

charles The Transporter

We don't really know what activities took place in the lives of these women-teachers…perhaps it was exactly as you describe, perhaps not…but again, where else would they find young men…err, really young men with rather clean track records? And who among us would cast the first stone? I myself have to this day fond memories of Mrs. K-----r, who was sent home many time by the prudish principal for dressing 'unprofessionally.' which meant her shapely body, clad in skin tight skirts and blouses, was giving every male in the school a kryptonite hard-on.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

16. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Fired! Too bad, so sad.

17. In Your Corner

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

As a teacher, very poor judgement. As a parent, I have mixed feelings. The kids are going to drink. This is nothing new, it's been happening for a lot longer than I've been around and it isn't going to stop. If they are going to be stupid, I would prefer it to be in a relatively safe environment.

19. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Hmmmm......sounds like Manko threw Danko under the bus. :crackup:

You know as I read these I think to myself, I wonder what the percentages are of teacher/student relationships where the kid keeps his mouth shut and the details never surface compared to the ones where the kid or someone blabs and we see it in the news. 50/50, 75/25, 90/10........I'm guessing that more go unreported on which makes its all the more interesting when you think about it.

Last edited: May 21, 2015