1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

doh!!

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I should not have used, definitely but after your response, I feel a bit more comfortable leaving it out there.:D

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well most female teachers that have sex with their students are usually given a slap on the wrist or probation, especially if they are somewhat attractive (if they are ghastly looking they generally aren't as lenient).

6-15 years in prison is not what you'd normally expect for something like this. That's a sentence that a male teacher raping their students could expect.

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I just wanted some clarity about the Catholic teachers being unionized?

My take is that if the teacher was not union, this was an easy target. As such, the message may prove nothing more than just punishment in the case.

5. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

2 separate trials in different counties

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I got him in step. :D

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

That's more than 2xidb quality

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Seriously???? 30 years old and she just learned that lesson?

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I was thinking "Oh really, when did you learn that?"

These women never learn anything about actions having consequences, all they learn is "oh shit I got caught". That's the only thing they really are ever sorry or remorseful for.....I'm sorry I got caught.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

30 days in jail and opening a fitness studio?

I think her math skills are just fine...she won't need to pay for any advertising. :up:

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

So it turns out I am a complete fucking hypocrite when it comes to this stuff. I have always been OK with guys being picked up by female teachers but it was never my kid. I still don't think the boys would be as affected by it as girls but it is someones kid and I am sure they are not pleased. This one hit close to home as this coach had been recruiting my youngest daughter to switch highschools and run track for him and he was the coach of one of our friends daughters. He always seemed like a good guy but I guess you never know...
    http://www.kvue.com/story/news/loca...ested-for-relationship-with-student/25571933/

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not just that, buddy. :D

That said, I would think there is something wrong with any parent who doesn't try to get a teacher who was sleeping with their kid (male or female) thrown in jail. I wouldn't even blame the parents for taking action themselves if the authorities couldn't get it done.

If you're keeping a 16-year-old boy, it is OK to being proud of him (if he's banging a hot teacher) and wanting the teacher locked up at the same time. :D

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

How did I know that was coming...

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Why can you also not be proud of your 16 year old daughter if she was manipulating her male teaching into giving her a better grade by having sex with him.

She's learning at an early age how to use her feminine wiles to take advantage of men.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You can. That's your business. To each his own.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Thisn kinda reminds me of a coworker of mine. He was all happy when his daughter turned 21 because he thought it was now OK to do drugs with her...

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, people are all kinds of messed up.

p.s. What, nothing on my awesome link? I cracked me up with that. :D